This is not last year. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This is not last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When watching the offense, I finally see there are some very good players who are only going to get better. Haven't said that in a while. The future is bright. Might even come quicker than I expected.

If I were coaching staff, I would be keeping an eye on possible OL transfers from other schools and the JUCO ranks. And I really like the thought of kicking Levy inside.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Would have -could have -should have, but if only Bloom caught that beautifully thrown ball by Boyle to end the half. That was a great play by the Mizzou's defensive back to get in there. As well as Tarbutt's missed FG

Mizzous defense is so good-this will be the best defense UConn will face all year. Things will only get easier now.

By the way-anyone see Wake Forest almost lost to Army??!!

It wasn't an beautifully thrown ball but Bloom has to catch it. The catch was more important than the TD on that play. The ball was slightly underthrown and the more important play was to adjust to grab the ball. Boyle underthrew it by two yards and against an SEC defense that is an incomplete pass.

Early on but I think Temple? may have as good a defense as Mizzou.

Reaction Score
It wasn't an beautifully thrown ball but Bloom has to catch it. The catch was more important than the TD on that play. The ball was slightly underthrown and the more important play was to adjust to grab the ball. Boyle underthrew it by two yards and against an SEC defense that is an incomplete pass.

Early on but I think Temple? may have as good a defense as Mizzou.

I just watched UMass move the ball at will against Temple. Their defense isn't in the same universe as Missouri's.

Reaction Score
I just watched UMass move the ball at will against Temple. Their defense isn't in the same universe as Missouri's.

I'd hardly describe 5.4 yards per play as "moving the ball at will," especially given they were a Jahad Thomas fumble away from shutting them out in the second half.

Temple's defense might not be as good as Missouri's, but to say "not in the same universe" is a stretch IMO.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Anyone else notice it's been the same shirt every game? I wonder if he changes it after the lost
I like the shirt. Since they show the coach 450 times during the game and our logo is fairly new, it's good free marketing.

I have a feeling that Diaco changing up the shirt mojo would be for him to iron the shirt himself instead of the housekeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom