This Is Letter Of Intent Week . . . Correct? | The Boneyard

This Is Letter Of Intent Week . . . Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
They can be signed starting Wednesday November 9....right?

Edit: how do you correct a title in a thread that you started?

Ans:

I don't think you can edit thread titles, Blake.

I took the liberty of assuming you wanted to edit the "Loi" and changed it.

JS

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yes, the early signing period starts the second Wednesday of November and ends the following Wednesday.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
According to Jim, Breanna will sign her LOI at home. No fanfare. She's all business! Moriah is going to sign hers on Thursday at noon, eastern time, at her church. Bollingbrook will have a signing party at school where Morgan and other athletes will sign their letters. We will be counting the minutes until their arrival. That's a lot-0-talent, folks!

Jim's blog

Reaction Score
Does Geno have a backup generator to the backup generator? You can't be to careful about these things, There might be an other freak snow storm and for darn sure, we can't depend on CLP.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Does Geno have a backup generator to the backup generator? You can't be to careful about these things, There might be an other freak snow storm and for darn sure, we can't depend on CLP.
I did say generators. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller:

"What this means is that there will likely be no comment from UConn coach Geno Auriemma about the recruiting class after Wednesday's exhibition game against Pace since he prefers to reserve comment until all the letters have been received."

I think Jim means that Geno is not permitted to comment by NCAA rules.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller:

"What this means is that there will likely be no comment from UConn coach Geno Auriemma about the recruiting class after Wednesday's exhibition game against Pace since he prefers to reserve comment until all the letters have been received."

I think it's probably both.

Reaction Score
Jim Fuller:

If any of them individually have already sent in their LOI Geno would be free to talk about that individual player. That is why it is a preference by Geno to wait until all the LOIs have been received.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller:

You put the emPHASis on the wrong sylLABle.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks. I was on a train until after 2 AM and was missing some details today. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom