This Is Bob Diaco... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

This Is Bob Diaco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I am so jacked for the 2014 season, I can't stand it! What this man has done in one month for the energy surrounding this program is astounding. I hope more videos like this will continue to filter out in the coming weeks leading up to signing day. Then a few more around spring ball and a gazillion bazillion videos leading up to BYU.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
One of my basketball only friends was at the Stamford game, when coach Bobby D gave his time out speech...my friend now is ready to start attending football games.. i think this guy is what we need right now..
Anyone have a video clip of that speech he gave at the Stanford game??

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see what Athletics puts together for a new opening/intro video for games this season with HCBD! I pray to god that those computer animated wolfpack/huskies get hit by the metro north train and never see the videoboard again at The Rent. Anyone else with me?? lol

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
If he's not on the road recruiting, he needs to speak tomorrow night on campus during halftime or something.
Great idea Jimmy! Any chance they can parade BD out in front of the students, fans, and our state is a good thing for the re-growth of our football program.

Reaction Score
If he's not on the road recruiting, he needs to speak tomorrow night on campus during halftime or something.

Per Des Jimmy - "Big weekend for UConn football, too, with recruits coming in for the first time under new Huskies head coach Bob Diaco, Diaco is expected to speak to the crowd during a timeout in the first half of the game, too."

Reaction Score
It would also be nice if we had some of our former players and current NFL players milling about.........

Reaction Score
I took a pic of the moment when Diaco was introduced to Calhoun @ the Stamford game. If Coach Diaco does as half as much for UCONN as Calhoun, I would be thrilled.

Attachments

• 2013-12-18 20.52.25.jpg
    2013-12-18 20.52.25.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 39
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see what Athletics puts together for a new opening/intro video for games this season with HCBD! I pray to god that those computer animated wolfpack/huskies get hit by the metro north train and never see the videoboard again at The Rent. Anyone else with me?? lol
NO....happen to like the husky pack on the big board. Kids loved it too!!! Not only hope they keep the husky pack ..wish the pack on the board would howl as the team comes out of the lockerroom......as far as I know-only wolves and huskies howl.!!!! Right now there is a lot of positive howling going on with HCBD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom