This guy is a class act | The Boneyard

This guy is a class act

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
One of his cousins, Afa Anoa'i, played football at UConn about ten or 12 years ago.

Reaction Score
I'm more familiar with The Rock from his wrestling days. I don't want to turn this thread into something that needs to go into the Cesspool, but I'm sure that someone else must have noticed that The Rock (from his wrestling days) and former President Obama when giving a speech are vocal doppelgängers. They sound similar, and they both carry the same speech inflections and patterns. If your not convinced, watch on old Rock video from from his wrestling days. All through the Obama presidency I half expected the him to say, "Do you smell what The Rock is cooking?"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm more familiar with The Rock from his wrestling days. I don't want to turn this thread into something that needs to go into the Cesspool, but I'm sure that someone else must have noticed that The Rock (from his wrestling days) and former President Obama when giving a speech are vocal doppelgängers. They sound similar, and they both carry the same speech inflections and patterns. If your not convinced, watch on old Rock video from from his wrestling days. All through the Obama presidency I half expected the him to say, "Do you smell what The Rock is cooking?"

That's because it's a (southern) preacher's way of speaking. It's a specific oratorical style. Meant to rouse the emotions and bring you along for the ride.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
One of his cousins, Afa Anoa'i, played football at UConn about ten or 12 years ago.
Wrestled later (family rule) as Manu.

upload_2017-9-11_21-48-58.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom