This Game was on Auriemma! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This Game was on Auriemma!

Reaction Score
Coach Auriemma's decision to go to a triangle and 2 defense was absolutely brilliant. It was exact;y what we needed to get going on defense and led to a number of easy transition buckets.

Thank you for your insightful & technical post.

I'm a life-long fan, been live to many playoff & 1 Championship win, but don't have the learning background to recognize types of defenses and other strategic/tactical maneuvers which change games mid-stream.

Posts like yours make me a better fan & add to my ability to appreciate the game.

Please keep em coming.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Funnily enough the great and insightful (inciteful? ) Coach Jumper on the Lady Vols site said before the game that Gino (sic) would never use a diamond and one defense because he would never admit that another player was better than any of his players. That's right, the same Coach Jumper that shamelessly lobbies, pretty much every day, for a UT job he is woefully under qualified for. The same person that thinks because he has coached AAU is the next coming of John Wooden. Perhaps Renna Davis along with Jewel Loyd, Kitija Laksa, and a host of others were just seeing things.
"insightful (inciteful)". ISWYDT @JordyG Very clever turn! Proud of you, my friend. You are a homophonic instigator! :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom