This board needs a Uconn version of RutgersAl | The Boneyard

This board needs a Uconn version of RutgersAl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Minus the eccentric, feminine, voice.

The doom and gloom already, after week 1 is really annoying. I know it sucks losing but in my opinion this season is just a learning experience. I think we can safely say (or maybe not) the JMac experience is over. We're now going to be playing a frosh QB who can watch mature throughout the rest of the season, and for the next 4 years here. Lets concentrate on seeing steady improvement throughout the season instead of harping on negatives.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Minus the eccentric, feminine, voice.

The doom and gloom already, after week 1 is really annoying. I know it sucks losing but in my opinion this season is just a learning experience. I think we can safely say (or maybe not) the JMac experience is over. We're now going to be playing a frosh QB who can watch mature throughout the rest of the season, and for the next 4 years here. Lets concentrate on seeing steady improvement throughout the season instead of harping on negatives.

You need to go to the women's board and recruit TonyC. He's the guy that predicted the women would go 195-0 when Geno signed Maya Moore. Just about all his poats have an Al feel to them.

Reaction Score
You need to go to the women's board and recruit TonyC. He's the guy that predicted the women would go 195-0 when Geno signed Maya Moore. Just about all his poats have an Al feel to them.

I guess the only difference is his predictions almost did come true.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
But she was just starting her senior year in high school when he said it. The arrogance of the prediction stole the breath of even the most fervent of the UConn women's fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom