This board is Unreadable | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This board is Unreadable

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
We are one Jar Lton short of perfection

Do you mean the 6'11" Josh Carlton that is averaging 9 ppg on 59.5% shooting in only 18 mpg for the #14 team in the country? Why would UConn want someone like that? Our offense is right as rain.

Reaction Score
This board is literally unreadable right now. UConn lost a close game to a good team with one of UConn's starters out and another starter playing his first game since November 26. UConn is maybe a Top 20 team on its good days, and missing one starter and just getting another starter back means this was unlikely to be one of our good days. If you don't recognize that, then you are too stupid to post about UConn basketball. There is a difference between being critical and what is happening on the board right now. There are threads shredding backups that are up to 30+ posts. A lot of you really need to take a break from the Internet.

Overreacting to a win over a marginal mid-major like St. Bonaventure (that was missing its best player) was ridiculous. Overreacting to a loss over a good conference opponent is also ridiculous. Nothing that happened today was new, and the same posters losing their spit right now were trashing anyone who was even mildly critical of Hurley at the beginning of the season. Hurley has issues, but he is still a decent coach. Polley, Whaley, Gaffney and Cole are not perfect, but they are the team we have. If you want perfection, then you need another team to root for. Otherwise, chill.
Hey at least we’re not North Carolina, lost by 30 to Kentucky.

Reaction Score
11-9 and it won’t be easy and probably still get a bid.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We scored 1 point over an 8 1/2 minute stretch in the first half. That's over 20% of the game we did absolutely nothing. I feel like that warrants some concern.
That has been an issue for a decade.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I think people are overreacting on our potential Big East record. We will sweep DePaul, Butler, and Georgetown. Also think there is a strong possibility we sweep St. John's. That's 8 wins right there. I think we bounce back with a win at Marquette and end up sweeping them as well. Probably split with Seton Hall, Xavier, and Creighton. Even if we get swept by Nova and Providence, we finish 13-7. We'll be fine.

Reaction Score
I think people are overreacting on our potential Big East record. We will sweep DePaul, Butler, and Georgetown. Also think there is a strong possibility we sweep St. John's. That's 8 wins right there. I think we bounce back with a win at Marquette and end up sweeping them as well. Probably split with Seton Hall, Xavier, and Creighton. Even if we get swept by Nova and Providence, we finish 13-7. We'll be fine.

Are we capable of sweeping some teams? Yes. Can that team that played last night sweep anyone? Doubtful.

We all hope they get better but for now based on where they are even with Sanogo back 13-7 would be beyond great. Long season hope you’re right.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Gotta thank adjustments will be made. Carlton & Adams last season, Gilbert, the year before, all played their way out the lineup. Sonogo gets back and puts a mask on some half court offense issues. Team can easily go 15-5 and I’m good with that.

Reaction Score
They aren’t a good team. When we scrape by Grambling and UMES and other bottom of the barrel teams and people are content with that, we lose games to west va and PC. Teams we should beat and our issues never get fixed
Jeez winning by 30 is scraping by Grambling.

The board is unreadable because people post stuff like this. Use your brain, or at least use Google, christ stop embarrassing yourself.

Reaction Score
I would not look down on St. John's. Going to be tough to beat in NYC.

Reaction Score
be con in riot GIF

Reaction Score
The post-game threads after a loss are a total S-show. It's reached the point where I refuse to read them. LOL - maybe a 6-12 hour cooling off period by the mods before people can post a post-game thread after a loss would make me feel like my time spent reading them would be worthwhile.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom