this 8 day run of no games is rough.. | The Boneyard

this 8 day run of no games is rough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Worst news is RU couldn't make a shot the other night.....Mack and company, who have been improved, were awful and guess what we can expect?:confused:.......will be a tough game after the lay off but the good thing is Bazz did get some much needed rest!

Reaction Score
Kiss your partner, take up a hobby, work hard, play with your kids/pets (not in that order).

And the most important thing you can do during this 8 day layoff- stay away from the Boneyard, like me.

Reaction Score
Kiss your partner, take up a hobby, work hard, play with your kids/pets (not in that order).

And the most important thing you can do during this 8 day layoff- stay away from the Boneyard, like me.

Wow your post sounds alot like my dad when i was 16... :)

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Three straight Saturdays off is the worst part to me.

Reaction Score
This season's schedule has been just plain strange. First off, not a lot of Saturday games. Then there have been too many long breaks. There is always the break for finals where you have no games for 8-10 days. But this season there was that break for 10 days for finals, then 8 days between Fordham and Washington, 7 days between Marquette and DePaul and now 8 days between Pitt and Rutgers. I can't remember ever having a schedule like this where there were so many long stretches with no games.

From here on it's more normal with 2 games every week.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It like the exam break all over again. The good news is that the packys will still be open after the game in case of a repeat of last year's RU debacle.

Reaction Score

There was a time way back when, that Saturdays afternoon was getting ready for party, evening were all about partying. Now I feel that no games on Saturday are tormenting.
Your post confirmed that I must officially be an old fart, where did the time go?

Reaction Score

Nah... I rather watch Puke lose!

Reactions: caw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member