They Wanted Her Back Home | Page 2 | The Boneyard

They Wanted Her Back Home

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I just hope after tonight's Semi-Final that the UConn faithful can enjoy this song because the Husky Women were victorious.

Reaction Score
I hear where you’re coming from. Call me crazy, but I do believe that adversity has made Tiger a better man.
I'd certainly hope so, Oldude. No doubt being a father is giving him ample opportunity.

Still, it was just a year ago he went out on a drugged-out reckless driving jaunt that could have killed others. He's lucky it didn't, and incredibly fortunate his celebrity kept him out of jail.

Reaction Score
How many other women from the 4 Final Four teams are from Minnesota? I don't know but just asking. Obviously that along with Paige's performance in overtime would explain the perceived unfair attention. Paige shares credit with her teammates in any interview that I have seen.
Precisely!

Reaction Score
I hear where you’re coming from. Call me crazy, but I do believe that adversity has made Tiger a better man.
I don’t call you crazy but agree with you. Perhaps Tiger had a transformation after accident which made him face mortality and softened him in a good way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom