These officials | The Boneyard

These officials

Reaction Score
Wow these refs are bad. Did they just pick them up from a 5th grade travel game they just reffed?

Reaction Score
These refs are killing us---and the flow of the game. Our bigs will all be in foul trouble. If it doesn't even out with the fouls we're screwed.

Reaction Score
Refs are just killing us and ignoring every shove from the kitties. Brimah just got moved out of the lane but our bigs can't even maintain their position without getting called.

Reaction Score
It's a physical game, I'm actually fairly impressed with how the refs have kept the game under control. Hopefully they keep it up the as we head towards the second half.

Reaction Score
It's a physical game, I'm actually fairly impressed with how the refs have kept the game under control. Hopefully they keep it up the as we head towards the second half.
Predictably dreadful take from you.

They let the game get outta control early, and then tried to overcompensate with some of the least competent officiating you'll ever see. Made-up call after made-up call against both teams.

That double technical 5 seconds after the players stopped jawing was the icing on the cake.

Reaction Score
I hate blaming refs, but this is above and beyond anything I've ever seen. These guys lost control of the game in the first two minutes, and then let it get worse. KO really should have taken a T to protect his players. This is an abomination.

Reaction Score
yes, this is the one time when ollie should have lost his

Reaction Score
Each team has 14 fouls. I think they want to see a bunch of walk ons playing for both teams in the last 5 minutes of the game....

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I hate blaming refs, but this is above and beyond anything I've ever seen. These guys lost control of the game in the first two minutes, and then let it get worse. KO really should have taken a T to protect his players. This is an abomination.

In following hoops in multiple ways, it's INCREDIBLE how so-called respected referees don't understand feel for a game, etc. They literally think they're there in the game, they're there to officiate it.

And it's always the worst refs that have the quick Ts and are egomaniacs, because they're on the defensive about their ability.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
As bad as the refs have been in this conference from day one (and they've been atrocious) this is miles beyond anything in terms of horrible.

They allow too much hand fighting inside early, do almost nothing when that gets out of hand and follow that up with calling any possible ticky-tack contact.

Reaction Score

You are kidding, right? How was the green beer at the parade.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
They called 14 fouls on cincy too, but were just too depleted even before the fouls to handle this. It's handing the game to cincy
Saying the reffing was even because Cinci had 14 called on them too is like saying saying Mark Cuban and I paying a $1000 dollar fine is "equal punishment".

Reaction Score
What on earth is Facey thinking? That was dumber than dirt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom