There's a Whole Bunch of Indifference in This Team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

There's a Whole Bunch of Indifference in This Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure what happened after the first 5 minutes of the game. It was some hot mess of poor team play, poor shooting, awful defense, and poor coaching. To see them just give up in the second half was so depressing. It's been a very very long time since I've seen UConn just give up.
The first Tulsa game, not that long ago

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
"lack of reps" is not why that pass just went behind Brimah's ear.
You're wrong about this.

Practice turns thought into instinct. When 4 out of 5 of the players on the floor have to think before doing anything, it's inevitable lots of mistakes will be made, some of them silly.

With enough practice together, players naturally become more confident in what they're doing together, and the mistakes start to disappear.

It takes some teams longer than others to gel, but unless you're bringing in multiple future lottery pick recruits every year, you're going to have to build a team the old fashioned way.

We're talking' bout practice.

Last edited:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I don't buy indifference. Maybe they're not as mentally tough as you'd like to see, but this isn't the first time we've gotten our mass kicked on the road, and it won't be the last.

Reaction Score
Hamilton can't shoot and can't drive to the hoop. But, unlike everyone else he might improve next season. If they were scrabble tiles, I'd redraw everyone else as they are a bunch of vowels.

WTF do you watch? He gets to the hole as well as anyone. Does he finish enough, no he needs to do that. But to stalk him as a guy who sucks is really being lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom