There goes Xavier's ranking for the rest of the season | The Boneyard

There goes Xavier's ranking for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth. (or eye)

Reaction Score
Xavier was undefeated after the Cincinnati game. Since then they've lost 3 straight. Coincidence?

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I mean they're gonna blame the suspensions (some players still have to miss at least one more, right?) but if your demigod Tu Holloway isn't suspended you don't really have an excuse.

Funny how Cincy has had 4 20+ point blowout wins in a row since that game (those teams are garbage), even while Yancey Gates is on the bench.

Reaction Score
"We went out there and zipped em up at the end of the game..that's our motto, zip 'em up."

Words to live by.

Reaction Score
I mean they're gonna blame the suspensions (some players still have to miss at least one more, right?) but if your demigod Tu Holloway isn't suspended you don't really have an excuse.

Funny how Cincy has had 4 20+ point blowout wins in a row since that game (those teams are garbage), even while Yancey Gates is on the bench.

There was an article I read somewhere where Gates was called out for his masked production. Seems like they played real well when he was hurt last year or the year before also and his return seemed to "slow the team down" in many ways!!! Not coincidence!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom