There are just some things here that are too stupid to believe | Page 3 | The Boneyard

There are just some things here that are too stupid to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
If Diaco needed to win out - changing the QB to a true frosh on a short week against a great defense and a new OC was suicide. I take it that next year is his big year and he wants to get a start on it now.

Reaction Score
I.... and others.... have been saying for weeks there is no point in burning Williams' redshirt at this point. But the boneyard is gonna boneyard.

Wasted a redshirt for literally nothing. But if we know one thing it's that the backup QB is our best option. :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised that many here clamored for the backup. But for the coaches to give in and play him?!?! When the best we could hope for was 6-6 with another crap bowl game?!?!

All those posters arguing that Shirrefs is to blame, what say you now? Is everything fixed?!?
I thought our backups was Anderson? He should've been playing last night.

Reaction Score
I thought our backups was Anderson? He should've been playing last night.
It wouldn't have made a difference. Shirrefs is still our best option at QB. The guy gets little to no help from his OL and the rushing game.

Reaction Score
How did nobody take him up on it?
Probably because it would have resulted in a lost scholarship and being blackballed by P/GDL who have wide reaching ties to the good Ol' boys college coaching network. So basically that kids college football career would have been over in the instant it would have taken said kid to kick the ever living out of that pathetic !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom