There absolutely no response to this. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

There absolutely no response to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The main reason we went to the Fiesta Bowl was that there was a legal obligation to send a Big East team to a BCS bowl. Saying we backed into a that bowl is absolutely spot on.

I will keep an open mind on P. But the fact remains, we are in a bad BCS league. Only bad BCS teams don't get to a bowl and we didn't get to one.

Not all of it can be blamed on Rangoon, but some of it rightfully could be. Next year, it is 100% on P.

Reaction Score
With the way this year feels with 5-7 and no bowl I would take 7-5 next year. I agree that we need a breakout year record wise to say that things are headed in the right direction. This as it relates to ticket sales is a big issue. We need to get on a roll or the damage could be permanent.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Actually I would say the league schedule was tougher than expected. We had three 5-2 teams and two 4-3 teams.

Uh yeah, in conference someone has to win. The league flat out sucked this year. One of those 5-2 teams lost at home to FIU and Marshall. One of the 4-3 teams lost at home to Utah and almost got beat by Maine.... that doesn't even touch on how crappy 4-3 Rutgers is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline
Top Bottom