Then the flood came upon the earth... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Then the flood came upon the earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Ah but what about the fire and brimstone - did they have that as well?:)

Nah - I think the Minnesota Nice mojo is helping out on this score!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Certainly, no deity was smiling on Baylor yesterday, especially its quarterback. Obviously, that injury could help my beloved Longhorns down the road this season, but I nonetheless wish the young man a safe and speedy rehabilitation.

Meanwhile, the poor weather may well have bolstered the defense of my beloved Horns in their taming of the hated Kansas State Wildcats. In any case, I'll take it.

Now, if the cosmos prove to be against Cox coming to Baylor or UConn, how about joining the Lady Horns with Joyner Holmes? Only in 2012 have the top two national recruits committed to the same school. A Cox-Holmes combo would be downright...ungodly.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Certainly, no deity was smiling on Baylor yesterday, especially its quarterback. Obviously, that injury could help my beloved Longhorns down the road this season, but I nonetheless wish the young man a safe and speedy rehabilitation.

Meanwhile, the poor weather may well have bolstered the defense of my beloved Horns in their taming of the hated Kansas State Wildcats. In any case, I'll take it.

Now, if the cosmos prove to be against Cox coming to Baylor or UConn, how about joining the Lady Horns with Joyner Holmes? Only in 2012 have the top two national recruits committed to the same school. A Cox-Holmes combo would be downright...ungodly.

Cox vs. Holmes is going to be a joy to watch for 4 years. They have the chance to meet three times a year with regular season and the Big 12 tourney, and 4 times a year if you add the NCAA tourney.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Cox vs. Holmes is going to be a joy to watch for 4 years. They have the chance to meet three times a year with regular season and the Big 12 tourney, and 4 times a year if you add the NCAA tourney.

You expect them to come out of the gate starting?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
You expect them to come out of the gate starting?

I think there is a good possibility that they could be starting very early in their careers. But starting or not they will be getting a good look at each other for four years.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
We watched on TV with my wife's sister and brother-in-law who live in the Austin area and are big UT fans. Didn't know, however, that KState was especially hated. Unfortunately, my in-laws are "fans" because they moved into the area, not big college football fans otherwise, struggle with the difference between KState and Kansas. Still, they root wholeheartedly.

They were visiting us for a week in Tucson, didn't mind missing the rain (they left shortly after the game ended to go home).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom