The Wire Season Two | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Wire Season Two

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Season 2 ep9 a mcnulty classic

Reaction Score
Episode 3 Question ---- Spoiler Alert ----

Did Avon engineer the bad package of drugs the guard delivered or was it a coincidence? I'd have to rewatch it to make my own conclusion, but since I have all you freaks, I'd prefer an answer.

August_West

Reaction Score
Yes . Bad package was planned. Stringer went to that blind guy butchie about it

Reaction Score
Episode 3 Question ---- Spoiler Alert ----

Did Avon engineer the bad package of drugs the guard delivered or was it a coincidence? I'd have to rewatch it to make my own conclusion, but since I have all you freaks, I'd prefer an answer.
You wouldn't make for much of a detective.

Reaction Score
You wouldn't make for much of a detective.

********Spoiler Alert*********

When I was watching that scene I thought Stringer was talking to Avon's new supply source. The guy he told Stringer about when the normal source dried up. It became pretty clear I was wrong at the end, but still, thanks for nothing. Jerk.

Reaction Score
How do you hide spoilers? I'm not asking you, stupendous juan. Don't do me no favors.

August_West

Reaction Score

When I was watching that scene I thought Stringer was talking to Avon's new supply source. The guy he told Stringer about when the normal source dried up. It became pretty clear I was wrong at the end, but still, thanks for nothing. Jerk.

he went to blind butchie because that was the supplier to the crooked guard. Youll be seeing more of butchie . Old school

Reaction Score
Episode 5 is in the bag. Gonna accelerate this shiiiit the next couple days because I'm home alone.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Point of Procedure:

"-30-," the Season 5 finale (also the show's final episode) originally aired almost 9 years ago, to say nothing about season 2 (completed over 13 years ago). Do we really need spoiler alerts in this thread? Besides, the S.A. function isn't really being used correctly, IMO (Why is Stringer a bad man and why is it sad? Someone who hasn't seen the show in the last decade was not let in on any particular plot line.). The entire show is a period piece at this point and it's not as if people who did not see it in the first place are flocking to this thread for updates. What happened in 2003, still happened in 2008, and is still the case in 2017.

E.o.R.

August_West

Reaction Score
Point of Procedure:

"-30-," the Season 5 finale (also the show's final episode) originally aired almost 9 years ago, to say nothing about season 2 (completed over 13 years ago). Do we really need spoiler alerts in this thread? Besides, the S.A. function isn't really being used correctly, IMO (Why is Stringer a bad man and why is it sad? Someone who hasn't seen the show in the last decade was not let in on any particular plot line.). The entire show is a period piece at this point and it's not as if people who did not see it in the first place are flocking to this thread for updates. What happened in 2003, still happened in 2008, and is still the case in 2017.

E.o.R.

Yes becuase this thread was started for, and is by, 2 guys who have never seen it once.

And it is timeless as much as it is a period piece.

Reaction Score
Point of Procedure:

E.o.R.

You've got two guys (me and CTMIKE) both watching it for the first time. It's why the thread exists. Problem is, Mike and I aren't on the same exact schedule. Close, but not precisely the same.

August_West

Reaction Score
You've got two guys (me and CTMIKE) both watching it for the first time. It's why the thread exists. Problem is, Mike and I aren't on the same exact schedule. Close, but not precisely the same.

its like a race to the Beta bottom.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Poor Mike. What -----k did he do?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BTW I really don't care about the spoilers, carry on. I'll catch up as I'm able. Show is good but it hasn't consumed my life... yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom