The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes final episode comin' | The Boneyard

The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes final episode comin'

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Since the end of Sunday night's football game I questioned whether I would be the one. I asked colleagues at work yesterday if I should be the one. Then, today at about 3:30 while listening to 70s on 7 on my Sirius/XM it hit me...there was Orleans blaring "Still The One" and I knew...I would be the one.

The one to post this Walking Dead thread.

I have to say right up until the riderless horse galloped out of the woods I was really enjoying this season. Sure, I wish we saw Neegan get his head cracked open last season. And the Carol/King relationship is a bit weird (I know you saw what I did there). And the Ann/Gabe makeout scene....shudder.

So those of us watching saw Rick...with one episode to go for his character on the show (Lincoln wanted out)...bucked off a scared horse and imapled on some rebar. The horse bucked him right at an intersection where 2 uber hordes of walkers were coming together.

Thoughts?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
It's a call back to episode 1. This time no Glenn to save him, though it appears he does manage to escape being eaten at least.

Next episode will be more call backs to episode 1 and his journey here, and his journey to death as he hallucinates and his life passes in-front of his eyes. I wonder if we'll see cameo's from Lori, Carl, Shane, Glenn, etc.

PS - I actually have not liked this season so far, and I've pretty much liked it throughout even as bad as it's gotten at times. I think I've probably checked out since Rick is dying/Andy is killing himself off.

Reaction Score
Talk about beating a dead horse... even I gave up on this.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They actually stuck the landing with this one.

Reaction Score
Last season was a total c-sandwich. While not there yet, I can see where the new storylines could be compelling. Ewing-theory in effect? I’ll give it this season to prove it can yet get better.

Reaction Score
The episodes themselves were fine, I guess. But the whole signaling of his last two episodes was a desperate ratings grab that telegraphed what could have been a shocking twist you didn't see coming. But then, to follow it up with "Rick Grimes story will continue in AMC movies, mini series, comics, etc" was just ridiculous. I'll watch, of course, but the attempt to wring ever last dollar out of this franchise is disappointing.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah, this show is just looking for a place to fall down.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom