The View From Section 241 -- MIzzou | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The View From Section 241 -- MIzzou

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Every college kicker should be able to lift a PAT over the line... this has to be a case of the yips or whatever you want to call it right? It's not like this was a problem for Puyol the last two years was it?

The follow up is how many more PATs need to be blocked before you use Tarbutt? Do you think if it happens against Navy they make the switch?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Only one like for this? Seriously? What is wrong with ou people?
I don't believe there is any english speaking male who didn't learn that joke in fourth grade. Once they reached their early teen years (and likely became one of the subjects) the joke was old.

Reaction Score
I don't believe there is any english speaking male who didn't learn that joke in fourth grade. Once they reached their early teen years (and likely became one of the subjects) the joke was old.

Master baiter.

Reaction Score

Wow. You know what an accountant is? An actuary without the sense of humor.

Reaction Score
These are the unfortunate ones. ESS sufferers. Very educational film for men. This is PG, but probably not a great idea to watch and listen at work.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Wow. You know what an accountant is? An actuary without the sense of humor.
Have I ever told you the joke an actuary once told me about an Actuary, an Attorney and an Accountant having lunch?

Reaction Score
The fake punt, while it worked brilliantly, I thought was dumb. WE converted. 60 yards from the end zone and punted after a few more plays. Where if we screwed it up, we're handing them points in what clearly was going to be a low scoring game.
Love your analysis, but have to take issue with this. I thought it was a GREAT COACHING OBSERVATION and GREAT RECOGNITION AND EXECUTION by our special teams. So what if we punt anyway in 3 downs?

Reaction Score
Love your analysis, but have to take issue with this. I thought it was a GREAT COACHING OBSERVATION and GREAT RECOGNITION AND EXECUTION by our special teams. So what if we punt anyway in 3 downs?

To add to that ... I'm pretty sure Wain and Hashemi were given an option on the fake punt. If the rush does not come up the middle Wain punts. Nobody else on the punt protection team besides Wain and Hashemi did anything differently.

Reaction Score
To add to that ... I'm pretty sure Wain and Hashemi were given an option on the fake punt. If the rush does not come up the middle Wain punts. Nobody else on the punt protection team besides Wain and Hashemi did anything differently.
And there is no way Hashemi ever plays TE. Didn't look very mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom