The transfer portal opens today | Page 38 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
You complained all the time about how many minutes RJ Cole and Tyrese Martin got, I distinctly remember you complaining all the time about Diggins not playing. You complained about Corey Floyd Jr not playing when he transferred.

And you have spent the last 5 months complaining about Ball not playing, I don't know why you'd even try to deny that
You’re literally making things up to fit a narrative. What’s your deal man? Should you go back on ignore?

Sorry about this thread going off the rails (what’s new boneyard)

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
You complained all the time about how many minutes RJ Cole and Tyrese Martin got, I distinctly remember you complaining all the time about Diggins not playing. You complained about Corey Floyd Jr not playing when he transferred.

And you have spent the last 5 months complaining about Ball not playing, I don't know why you'd even try to deny that
To clarify though, I never got on a table for Diggins or Floyd. That’s just completely made up unless you’re talking about after they transferred which was more about losing guys than anything.

The only other player outside of Hawkins I got on a table for was Bouknight who was clearly the best player on the team from game 1.

I’ve never complained about Solo minutes this year either. I’ve only complained about how he was being used.

Speaking of, I specifically remember you saying Solo just needed to keep getting reps taking 3s no matter how many he missed to be good by conference time. How did that workout for him?

Remember when Andre Jackson was suppose to be a PG? Things you actually said and aren’t made up.

Reaction Score
The NCAA needs to impose a salary cap to level the playing field....Will never happen though because the NCAA is a neutered organization.
You are going to tell Caitlin Clark she cannot take financial advantage of her fame?

Reaction Score
You are going to tell Caitlin Clark she cannot take financial advantage of her fame?
The initial purpose of NIL was to compensate all players to some degree for their inability to hold jobs around classes, practice and weight training so they'd have some cash. It wasn't intended to have a select few earning millions and driving Maseratis to class. Athletes in non-revenue sports and players who aren't stars on revenue generating teams are not getting the support they need. That's why some type of cap is needed. If not that, then the money should be put into a trust. Not saying she shouldn't get what she can, but NIL puts big wealthy schools at a competitive disadvantage. If something doesn't change, only the power conferences will have sports and the rest of the schools will need to drop athletics. You see it already with the talk of the new organization to replace the NCAA.

Reaction Score
To clarify though, I never got on a table for Diggins or Floyd. That’s just completely made up unless you’re talking about after they transferred which was more about losing guys than anything.

The only other player outside of Hawkins I got on a table for was Bouknight who was clearly the best player on the team from game 1.

I’ve never complained about Solo minutes this year either. I’ve only complained about how he was being used.

Speaking of, I specifically remember you saying Solo just needed to keep getting reps taking 3s no matter how many he missed to be good by conference time. How did that workout for him?

Remember when Andre Jackson was suppose to be a PG? Things you actually said and aren’t made up.
Yes I'm talking about after the transfer, at least with Floyd. Diggins you complained all year even before he transferred. I can get you the screenshots if you really want. But something tells me that wouldn't change anything for you.

Regarding Solo Ball, he shot 45% from 3 during conference play in his limited minutes so I'd say it worked out pretty well. Should give him lots of confidence to have the greenlight when he's starting and playing 25 minutes a game next year

And Jackson averaged 5 assists his junior year and we won a championship, I think he was pretty good when given PG duties

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Yes I'm talking about after the transfer, at least with Floyd. Diggins you complained all year even before he transferred. I can get you the screenshots if you really want. But something tells me that wouldn't change anything for you.

Regarding Solo Ball, he shot 45% from 3 during conference play in his limited minutes so I'd say it worked out pretty well. Should give him lots of confidence to have the greenlight when he's starting and playing 25 minutes a game next year

And Jackson averaged 5 assists his junior year and we won a championship, I think he was pretty good when given PG duties
You saying something worked well after a guy pretty much got benched is why I can’t take these conversations with you seriously.

Good luck finding that Diggins take. Don’t hold your breathe on it.

To try and get this thread back on track. I think this is Reed at the parade?

Reaction Score
You saying something worked well after a guy pretty much got benched is why I can’t take these conversations with you seriously.

Good luck finding that Diggins take. Don’t hold your breathe on it.

To try and get this thread back on track. I think this is Reed at the parade?

Do you think Ball was benched because he was shooting the 3 too well and we didn't want that? I don't see the connection. He was playing really well, we just had 8 other guys also playing well and he got squeezed out

Here's the Diggins takes I'm referring to in relation to RJ Cole's minutes

IMG_6936.jpeg

IMG_6939.jpeg

Reaction Score
The only thing about any younger player that didn’t play that much this year I would point to if I was Hurley, is look at the results. We were the most dominant team of all time IMO. Who would you have taken off the floor?

So if you a player that sat, like Ball, you have to ask yourself if you want to play on the next team that is looking to win a NC. Do you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself?

With Ball, I did see some plays where he either took an ill advised shot or didn’t pass the ball when there was someone clearly open that made me think.. is he onboard for the Husky way?

I hope so because he is a pure scorer.

Reaction Score
Do you think Ball was benched because he was shooting the 3 too well and we didn't want that? I don't see the connection. He was playing really well, we just had 8 other guys also playing well and he got squeezed out

View attachment 99617

View attachment 99618

I love it when people bring the receipts. Except when I'm the victim lol

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
We should just play even minutes like a middle school team. Then no one's feelings will be hurt and we can win 7 games all year. The other teams will get to feel good about themselves then too!
And seniors start over freshman. Sorry, Stephon -- back of the line behind Andrew!

Reaction Score

View attachment 99617

View attachment 99618
Go ahead and toss this one on the pile.

IMG_0866.jpeg

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Oh boy here comes the means girls clique to pull out receipts of out of context posts.

Reaction Score
Just trying to keep the name alive, Maliq Brown is a very good player, and could be an absolute star if he got a job at his actual position PF. Criminally underrated by the rankings services right now. He's top 50, not 150, he's just not a true center. It'd be crazy if someone can pick him up for 150+ value.

Reaction Score
Just trying to keep the name alive, Maliq Brown is a very good player, and could be an absolute star if he got a job at his actual position PF. Criminally underrated by the rankings services right now. He's top 50, not 150, he's just not a true center. It'd be crazy if someone can pick him up for 150+ value.
Will be a good get for someone. Not a fit here unless Karaban were to go to the NBA.

Reaction Score
Big Z would need to improve his defense immensely but man there's an offensive skill set there that would fit in Hurleys offense as well as anyone. He's a good season away from being a lottery pick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom