The transfer portal opens today | Page 28 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
If Cliff is in play thatd be great. Havent seen as many Tarris Reed mentions, and he'd have a couple of years. I'd love to grab him even more than Cliff. Great on the boards, big body but athletic. Rim protector. Lots of potential

As the back half of that video shows, Reed was pretty inefficient on low volume. Even for 1 year vs 2, Omoruyi is far better than Reed IMO. He was 3rd in BLK% in the country, is a plus rebounder on both ends, and was much better at the rim than Reed, which is where the majority of both of their shots would be in Hurley’s offense. In Reed’s defense, Howard isn’t much of a coach.

Reaction Score
As the back half of that video shows, Reed was pretty inefficient on low volume. Even for 1 year vs 2, Omoruyi is far better than Reed IMO. He was 3rd in BLK% in the country, is a plus rebounder on both ends, and was much better at the rim than Reed, which is where the majority of both of their shots would be in Hurley’s offense. In Reed’s defense, Howard isn’t much of a coach.
agreed Cliff is better than Reed statistically, and in what he has actually done so far. I like Reed's 2 yr potential though. I really like Reed's size and footwork. Happy with either.

Last edited:

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Richard Kent is a Rutgers/NJ basketball insider and has been correct quite a few times this year.

IMG_7889.gif

Reaction Score
Eh he was wrong about Betsy and Gavin Griffiths. Not saying he ain't connected, but perhaps not that much regarding UConn
Note he didn't say UConn wants Hausen, simply the other way around.

Reaction Score
Note he didn't say UConn wants Hausen, simply the other way around.
I mean, not to sound incredibly arrogant, but we really probably have our pick of the litter in the portal at this point. Hausen looked pretty good, but i’m sure there are players in or not yet in the portal that may be of higher quality. Not to say you don’t take him, but I think we can be pretty picky.

Reaction Score
Nobody is ready to be cam. He was one of a kind. Hausen is far better than his stats. Neptune was too stupid to see he was key and underutilized him. Tough to score from the bench
He can be Rashad or Jordan then. Cams intensity is in matched. We go need another psycho though.

Reaction Score
Good thing the season is more than 4 games.
4-19 in their complete non-dominance of in-state rivals Penn, St. Joe's and Drexel which doomed their season. That Penn one really left a mark. The other two, not so bad.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And he shot 45% from three in the Big East this season playing for the worst coach in the Big East.

Weird cherry picking of #'s by you in multiple posts. Kid is one of the best shooters in the country.
What's weird about it? I was just relaying stats, even the good ones! Not stating any opinion. Those were the games that really stood out.

Reaction Score
4-19 in their complete non-dominance of in-state rivals Penn, St. Joe's and Drexel which doomed their season. That Penn one really left a mark. The other two, not so bad.
I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. You can find random 3 and 4 game samples of just about anyone to make them look like a bad shooter. I'm sure Cam Spencer and Alex Karaban struggled for a stretch this year too

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
He did have a few big games though, 6-8 against Lemoyne, 5-7 against Depaul, 5-8 against Seton Hall. Lemoyne was actually better than it sounds. Depaul was not.

Who was his coach? How was he used?

Reaction Score
I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. You can find random 3 and 4 game samples of just about anyone to make them look like a bad shooter. I'm sure Cam Spencer and Alex Karaban struggled for a stretch this year too
No point, just following up on Husky429 edifying me that the season is more than 4 games.

Alright! I'll stop posting stats! I'm just bored because my betting season is over. I'll find something else to do.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom