1. Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)
    Dismiss Notice

The Terror

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by HuskyHawk, Mar 27, 2018.

1. HuskyHawk

HuskyHawk Hoping to see something that looks like basketball

I assume that anybody watching The Walking Dead has seen the ads. Watched the two hour premier. Hell of a cast and very well done.

mauconnfan, ZooCougar and Marat like this.
  2. Marat

Marat

Thanks. I was meaning to ask about this. I read some very good reviews and sounds like The Terror will be worth watching.

3. Tommyboy

Tommyboy a lot of people go to college for seven years

I enjoyed it. I am interested to see how it plays out. It really looks spectacular visually.

ZooCougar and HuskyHawk like this.
  4. ZooCougar

ZooCougar Banned from the Cesspool

I read the book. Dan Simmons really puts you there, I read in winter and it made me feel colder.

The show is really well done so far. The English Officers appear even more useless in TV.

I can solidly recommend most of Dan Simmons’ books. He’s a great Sci if/Mystery/Horror writer.

homunculus and HuskyHawk like this.
  5. ZooCougar

ZooCougar Banned from the Cesspool

Yeah it makes the Arctic into a fascinating place that you want visit never.

mauconnfan likes this.