The Tampering of Antonio Brown

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
The culture of the Raiders franchise since Al Davis became a junior partner was that of a maverick, but in reality it has morphed into more of a juvenile nursery school. A Davis still runs the team.

I don't recall a previous example, so who am I to conclude ( :rolleyes: ), but maybe a TV personality with no previous executive experience in the field wasn't the most competent hire to lead their organization.

Mayock to Belichick. And that'd be tampering.
This is why I think you're nuts. Worse than tampering, it would be career suicide for Mayock. He and Belichick are business rivals now. Why would he go out of his way to help his main competition? What does he get out of your scenario besides nothing? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

This is why I think you're nuts. Worse than tampering, it would be career suicide for Mayock. He and Belichick are business rivals now. Why would he go out of his way to help his main competition? What does he get out of your scenario besides nothing? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
The Pats are not the Raiders "main competition". The Raiders won 4 games. I don't think it's nuts to throw a bone to Belichick now for a nod somewhere down the line.

I mean, what'd be nuts is your 70-something year old owner, flying to Tampa before the AFC Championship game in Kansas City so he can get a beej from a trafficked Asian woman in a strip mall. THAT'S unbelieveable.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
The Pats are not the Raiders "main competition". The Raiders won 4 games. I don't think it's nuts to throw a bone to Belichick now for a nod somewhere down the line.

I mean, what'd be nuts is your 70-something year old owner, flying to Tampa before the AFC Championship game in Kansas City so he can get a beej from a trafficked Asian woman in a strip mall. THAT'S unbelieveable.
How many Super Bowls since 1969?

FriarJ

Never Surrender!
The Patriots will now roll with Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, Philip Dorsett, & Julian Edelman at a combined $16.5M of 2019 cap going forward… Odell Beckham Jr.’s 2019 cap hit is $17M.

Oh and Sam Darnold has a noodle for an arm.

The Patriots will now roll with Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, Philip Dorsett, & Julian Edelman at a combined $16.5M of 2019 cap going forward… Odell Beckham Jr.’s 2019 cap hit is $17M.

Oh and Sam Darnold has a noodle for an arm.
What is your confidence level that:

a) Antonio Brown will fall in line all year?
b) Gordon won't hit the bong all year?
c) Dorsett is still on the roster and not released?
d) Edelman can stay healthy?

Just curious.

FriarJ

Never Surrender!

a) Antonio Brown will fall in line all year? 39%
b) Gordon won't hit the bong all year? It's booze, 65%
c) Dorsett is still on the roster and not released? 100%
d) Edelman can stay healthy? 73%
e) Odell Beckham has multiple meltdowns 83.99%

Just curious.

a) Antonio Brown will fall in line all year?
b) Gordon won't hit the bong all year?
c) Dorsett is still on the roster and not released?
d) Edelman can stay healthy?

Just curious.
e) Gronk comes back?

And now Brown is accused of sexual assault and rape. Just breaking. Victim is cooperating with law enforcement agencies and NFL