The Tampering of Antonio Brown | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Tampering of Antonio Brown

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The culture of the Raiders franchise since Al Davis became a junior partner was that of a maverick, but in reality it has morphed into more of a juvenile nursery school. A Davis still runs the team.

I don't recall a previous example, so who am I to conclude ( :rolleyes: ), but maybe a TV personality with no previous executive experience in the field wasn't the most competent hire to lead their organization.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Mayock to Belichick. And that'd be tampering.
This is why I think you're nuts. Worse than tampering, it would be career suicide for Mayock. He and Belichick are business rivals now. Why would he go out of his way to help his main competition? What does he get out of your scenario besides nothing? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Reaction Score
This is why I think you're nuts. Worse than tampering, it would be career suicide for Mayock. He and Belichick are business rivals now. Why would he go out of his way to help his main competition? What does he get out of your scenario besides nothing? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

The Pats are not the Raiders "main competition". The Raiders won 4 games. I don't think it's nuts to throw a bone to Belichick now for a nod somewhere down the line.

I mean, what'd be nuts is your 70-something year old owner, flying to Tampa before the AFC Championship game in Kansas City so he can get a beej from a trafficked Asian woman in a strip mall. THAT'S unbelieveable.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The Pats are not the Raiders "main competition". The Raiders won 4 games. I don't think it's nuts to throw a bone to Belichick now for a nod somewhere down the line.

I mean, what'd be nuts is your 70-something year old owner, flying to Tampa before the AFC Championship game in Kansas City so he can get a beej from a trafficked Asian woman in a strip mall. THAT'S unbelieveable.

How many Super Bowls since 1969?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Wasn't it a handj?

Reaction Score

What is your confidence level that:

a) Antonio Brown will fall in line all year?
b) Gordon won't hit the bong all year?
c) Dorsett is still on the roster and not released?
d) Edelman can stay healthy?

Just curious.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What is your confidence level that:

a) Antonio Brown will fall in line all year?
b) Gordon won't hit the bong all year?
c) Dorsett is still on the roster and not released?
d) Edelman can stay healthy?

Just curious.
e) Gronk comes back?

Reaction Score
And now Brown is accused of sexual assault and rape. Just breaking. Victim is cooperating with law enforcement agencies and NFL

Reaction Score
Perfect fit for the Pats...
Screenshot_20190910-202301_Chrome.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul