The T-Shirt... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The T-Shirt...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ordered! Thanks again. Almost too many options now!

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Ordered! Thanks again. Almost too many options now!

Awesome. Thanks!

Yeah it's kind of annoying because there are 4 options for shirt categories, and if you select one it adds a bunch of styles - it wont allow me to pick and choose what I actually want.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Awesome. Thanks!

Yeah it's kind of annoying because there are 4 options for shirt categories, and if you select one it adds a bunch of styles - it wont allow me to pick and choose what I actually want.
It's funny because I'm so picky about t-shirts and I thought I had it narrowed down once I settled on 100% cotton navy t-shirt with the white outline; then I still had to choose among five different options for shirts!

No worries though--better than the alternative.

Reaction Score
Should be one for tonight with that graphic of the state on the left side then "vs" the preach of the huge state of NY graphic with one little ole year plucked on it. Oh yeah hell with "vs" it should be >

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Should be one for tonight with that graphic of the state on the left side then "vs" the preach of the huge state of NY graphic with one little ole year plucked on it. Oh yeah hell with "vs" it should be >

You are so right.

Project - Drawing 2.png

Curiouser
Reaction Score
@Penfield , my shirt came yesterday and had its first wearing today, generating quizzical looks, comments and inquiries from my wife and daughter, the only two to see it so far. Perfect.

Looks great, fits well; very glad that the image is not the heavy decal type, which was a bit of a concern. I hate it when they feel like the radiation vests they put on you when you get x-rays at the dentist, but this is nice and light by contrast.

Nice job. Thanks again.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
@Penfield , my shirt came yesterday and had its first wearing today, generating quizzical looks, comments and inquiries from my wife and daughter, the only two to see it so far. Perfect.

Looks great, fits well; very glad that the image is not the heavy decal type, which was a bit of a concern. I hate it when they feel like the radiation vests they put on you when you get x-rays at the dentist, but this is nice and light by contrast.

Nice job. Thanks again.

Awesome! Glad to hear it got the @8893 seal of approval

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom