The Sun Rose this Morning | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Sun Rose this Morning

Reaction Score
And all the computers still have UConn in the top Two. RPI still has UConn number One.

Five other top 8 contenders play tonight. At least two of them will lose. LATE tonight, the selection committee will make its first “reveal.” I have no doubt that UConn will be in that top 8 and really expect top 4.

Your dream is still alive UConn fans

I don't think UConn will be Top 4, top 8 more likely.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

The Sun Rose this Morning​

It will also come up tomorrow. You can bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there’ll be sun.

Reaction Score
. . .

Five other top 8 contenders play tonight. At least two of them will lose. LATE tonight, the selection committee will make its first “reveal.” I have no doubt that UConn will be in that top 8 and really expect top 4.
Oh ye doubters.

UConn is solid in the NET. The SOS is excellent. All loses are to Quad One teams. Played the most Quad One teams of anybody.

What did anybody doubt?

I would congratulate you on your top 4 seeding, but it was inevitable. Why do people let AP and Coaches’ Poll influence their thinking? They are worthless!

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Awesome Lebron James GIF
MJ still better than bron

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Though I hate the fact that this team broke some arbitrary "streak" created by the media (for their mental health, not the fans), I am a fan of this team. They have been through so much and continue to fight and claw their way through this season. I'll say it one more time - the 2004 NC team had 4 losses during that season. And please don't say that it was because they had DT. There are plenty of weapons on this team to accomplish the same.
Arbitrary? Was a real streak. Like DiMaggio's, UCLA's, Ripken's, 111 wins in a row, 14 Final Fours in a row. It's over now, was something dozens of players were part of. Not the end of the world for sure.

Reaction Score
Arbitrary? Was a real streak. Like DiMaggio's, UCLA's, Ripken's, 111 wins in a row, 14 Final Fours in a row. It's over now, was something dozens of players were part of. Not the end of the world for sure.
I mean arbitrary in the sense that the media makes it more important than Geno and the team does. Good grief.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom