The State of Kentucky | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The State of Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would disagree with that no end.

Last year he was Kenpom's Most Efficient Player by a large margin. He steals the ball by anticipating passing lanes, makes it rough to get by, is a natural pickpocket on the floor and is blazing fast. His history as a volume scorer warrants scouting reports dedicated to stopping his scoring which he now translates into the 10 assists he had last game. He scored 36 against UNC, makes 85% of his FT's and was MVP of last season's MidEast Regional, averaging 27 points a game against Duke and Oregon. He averages 2 Turnovers a game this season along with 5 assists.

He is a more complete player because he has help. Like someone said, we'll take him.

We have a player right now in Bazz who can get 36 easily if he wanted to but he prefers to set up his teammates first. kemba was not the just the best player in the NC team but the best player in the country however that team was loaded with young talent, jeremy in the nba, roscoe smith leading the country in rebounding, giffey leading the country in 3pt percentage, bazz in the run for player of the year.

Anyways, was good as Russ is, i would pick kemba and bazz over him with no hesitation.

Reaction Score
Well, we'll get 2-4 games against each other, won't we? Fortunately, this season we can assess these things in real time.

For the record, I pitch Bazz at many other sites. Since I have a peculiar and avid distaste for all the absurd Freshman Love now masquerading as journalism, Bazz, Russ, Smart, Boat and a few others stay consistently in my headlights and in theirs. That's how I roll.

Reaction Score
Well, we'll get 2-4 games against each other, won't we? Fortunately, this season we can assess these things in real time.

For the record, I pitch Bazz at many other sites. Since I have a peculiar and avid distaste for all the absurd Freshman Love now masquerading as journalism, Bazz, Russ, Smart, Boat and a few others stay consistently in my headlights and in theirs. That's how I roll.
Yeah. I see no reason to tear down Russ Smith. I like watching him play. I don't think he always has the best decision making skills, but if he played for UConn--and accomplished the things at UConn that he has at Lousiville (2x Final Four, 1x NC, and another run)--we'd be all over him. You guys are lucky to have him.

But here's hoping Bazz becomes a player with 2 Final Fours and 2 NCs... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom