The "Silent Assassin" Strikes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The "Silent Assassin" Strikes

Reaction Score
Yes, I am thrilled with Ducharme's play down the stretch and with her clutch shot leaving only 1.6 seconds for DePaul to pull off a miracle hail mary shot however, we don't win this game without the return of Williams and Fudd. Also, it shouldn't be lost that even though both Olivia and Dorka got into foul trouble (Nazlah Morrow was a beast)...when they both were on the floor they were able to hold Morrow in check and they were able to get rebounds. When they both went to the bench DePaul comes up with a 21 to 2 run...I thought UConn was going to totally bleed out...luckily we didn't...if that run was 25 to 2 we lose this game.
You're referring to the wrong Morrow sister. It's Aneesah who's the beast. :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Caroline was a rock star in high school. She HAS been there before.

Caroline has a large collection of what I would call exotic moves. She must practice them alot.

Reaction Score
It looks like the school may be looking for a place to hang a #33 on the wall at Gampel in the not-too-distant future.
Ironic that two of the other "33"'s from UCONN's past were emotional, boisterous, and basically wore their hearts and their souls on their sleeves (or shirts). I liked both of their styles, but admire CD$'s stoicism and coolness.
Shea, KLS and now Caroline Ducharme.

Reaction Score
when watching any sport on TV, I often say... "Act like you've been there before." when players do the big celebration kind of thing after THEY make a big play. Seems they assume people didn't see what they did??? and they have to make a "Look at Me" gesture... "Class athletes" act like it's just part of the game and get themselves ready for the next play... i.e., CD getting ready to play defense.
SMH
Many years ago when end zone dancing was becoming a thing, John Riggins was asked what he thought of dancing after scoring a touchdown. Riggins said "act like you've done it before and that you plan on doing it again".

Reaction Score
Many years ago when end zone dancing was becoming a thing, John Riggins was asked what he thought of dancing after scoring a touchdown. Riggins said "act like you've done it before and that you plan on doing it again".
Agreed... football end zone dances and bat flips/admiring the ball flight in baseball are the worst. I like nothing more than the grandstander who thinks he hit a home run, then does a bat flip and starts walking to first base only to see the ball hit the fence and stay in play... and they get a single out of it. No place for that stuff in a TEAM game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom