The Selection Show | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Selection Show

Reaction Score
I think it was crazy how they did the show this year. The last time they dragged the show out over an hour, the bracket leaked online after the first region was shown. Thats why I guess they announced all the teams in the first 15 minutes. I still like the traditional way better

Reaction Score
Find a qualified intermediary, lay the 4 and name your price via PM cowboy. Don't embarrass yourself with the number.
Good lord you guys are embarrassingly stupid. It's like a car wreck you can't look away from.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Good lord you guys are embarrassingly stupid. It's like a car wreck you can't look away from.

Guy who bragged about buying Milo’s books has the gumption to call anyone or anything stupid.

Go drown yourself in a toilet.

Reaction Score
If there was ever a year for the AAC teams to make a run, this is it. Because of that I'm fully expecting none to get out of the first weekend
There is a distinct possibility they all fold like cheap suits.

Reaction Score
Didn’t watch it.

Not sure I like the draw for Kansas, but at least they get only one of MSU or Duke if they get that far. Auburn or Clemson could cause problems,

Cinci could finally do something. I think UVA is the best 1 seed for them. Defensive slugfest. Nova would have rolled them. Arizona may be more dangerous to them. Got a weak 3 seed in Tennessee.

Nova got a brutal draw. Purdue is tough for them, as is WSU or WVU.

Nova has the easiest region out of any of the 1 seeds by far. Try again.

Reaction Score
Against the right person I would. Not some 150 post joker who has a Tubby Smith fetish.

Consider yourself uninvited to the Whaler seats for Geno’s debut next season.

Gotta work your way up to the big boys. You ain't driving no Dom Toretto whip.

Reaction Score
If it wasn’t for the hype train with everyone wanting to see Trae young OU wouldn’t be in the tournament... ok st got hosed big time

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom