The Selection Show | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Selection Show

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Honestly the only AAC coach I trust to make it to the round of 32 is Marshall. Hope I'm wrong though.

SDSU on an absolute roll. No way was a P5 catching the Aztecs.

Houston opened 3.5 pt favs. I suspect that will move down.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Every year the brackets are somewhat insane. I don’t even know what to say anymore.

Just from a matchup/personal perspective, my two local teams Bonnies and UB got real tough draws.

There’s too many question marks every year, getting worse and worse, with the bubble and the seeding.

I’m not going to even bother analyzing, I’ve reached incredulous acceptance of everything NCAA.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Didn’t watch it.

Not sure I like the draw for Kansas, but at least they get only one of MSU or Duke if they get that far. Auburn or Clemson could cause problems,

Cinci could finally do something. I think UVA is the best 1 seed for them. Defensive slugfest. Nova would have rolled them. Arizona may be more dangerous to them. Got a weak 3 seed in Tennessee.

Nova got a brutal draw. Purdue is tough for them, as is WSU or WVU.

Reaction Score
Bill Self on for about 20 minutes. They should just finish up with Calipari, Izzo and K. I actually like Barkley, the funniest SNL host ever.

Reaction Score
Yustin is dead on day 1.

Getting edged out in the Championship game was probably the best thing to happen for Houston’s NCAA run.

The tourney is all about guard play and I think Gray and Davis are going to win multiple games.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Getting edged out in the Championship game was probably the best thing to happen for Houston’s NCAA run.

The tourney is all about guard play and I think Gray and Davis are going to win multiple games.

You think that the Final Four will be All-AAC even with only 3 teams in the tourney. You might not be the most objective observer.

Reaction Score
You think that the Final Four will be All-AAC even with only 3 teams in the tourney. You might not be the most objective observer.

I think the AAC teams will show well.

I’d say your objectivity is more in question than mine

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think the AAC teams will show well.

I’d say your objectivity is more in question than mine

This place has been great this weekend. Thank you for the laugh.

Reaction Score
SDSU on an absolute roll. No way was a P5 catching the Aztecs.

Houston opened 3.5 pt favs. I suspect that will move down.

Put your money where your mouth is.

It’s like taking candy from a baby.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Put your money where your mouth is.

It’s like taking candy from a baby.

LOL - you aren't allowed to wager here and I'm pretty sure there are HUNDREDS of people on this website who will attest that I actually put my money where my mouth is.

Reaction Score
LOL - you aren't allowed to wager here and I'm pretty sure there are HUNDREDS of people on this website who will attest that I actually put my money where my mouth is.

Make it “HUNDREDS” + 1.. I’m your huckleberry

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Didn’t watch it.

Not sure I like the draw for Kansas, but at least they get only one of MSU or Duke if they get that far. Auburn or Clemson could cause problems,

Cinci could finally do something. I think UVA is the best 1 seed for them. Defensive slugfest. Nova would have rolled them. Arizona may be more dangerous to them. Got a weak 3 seed in Tennessee.

Nova got a brutal draw. Purdue is tough for them, as is WSU or WVU.

if Virginia/Cincy play in the elite, no one might break 50.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Make it “HUNDREDS” + 1.. I’m your huckleberry

Find a qualified intermediary, lay the 4 and name your price via PM cowboy. Don't embarrass yourself with the number.

Reaction Score
I preferred the old format, but I tend to think people are hating on the new show because it's different more so than because it's so much worse. The wait to see whether you're in the field is less drawn out which detracts from the tension, but otherwise it pretty much felt like any other year.

Reaction Score
If there was ever a year for the AAC teams to make a run, this is it. Because of that I'm fully expecting none to get out of the first weekend

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I’d rather you put your posting privileges on the line.

Against the right person I would. Not some 150 post joker who has a Tubby Smith fetish.

Consider yourself uninvited to the Whaler seats for Geno’s debut next season.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If there was ever a year for the AAC teams to make a run, this is it. Because of that I'm fully expecting none to get out of the first weekend
SDSU takes down Houston handily I think. Team was very unimpressive when I’ve seen them.

Reaction Score
So the big winner this year is...... the NBA. Every year the NBA seems to improve their product while the NCAA finds a way to make theirs more unwatchable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom