The scene in St. Thomas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The scene in St. Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
In some cases I agree with you. Some were shot form so far away, I wouldn't be suprised if the general reaction was "Be my guest, not many will go in". However, there were more than there should have been just beyond the arc. Give Courtney Moses credit ( and we did, becasue we just saw her in the airport and told her so) becasue she has a very quick release, so there's very little margin for error. Still, I'll bet it is a key point at an upcoming practice.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Most of them were NOT uncontested threes. As Geno said, sometimes you just have to give credit to the shooters.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
When Moses wasn't busy parting the Red Sea with her ball handling skills she was showing why shooting 40,000 (500 a day) jump shots over the summer was paying dividends...she went 6-8 I believe...Houser was only 4 for 8...not shabby in and of itself...but Moses was other worldly.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
She is known in the Big Ten as a whiner. Generally, however, she is a good coach.

the reason I had such a hard time liking Muffit McGraw was her whining "but we're a good team, too" back in the day. Now, not so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom