The Ribbon boards and Temp seating revealed | The Boneyard

The Ribbon boards and Temp seating revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought I post some photos, so you all can comment on good or bad.. I did find out that if we want the ribbon boards to wrap around the lower bowl, it would cost another 600k..The seats look good in the end zone. I could see these maybe being permanent at some time.

_LLP6220.jpg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Thanks....but as of right now I dont see any photos posted...

Reaction Score
I thought I post some photos, so you all can comment on good or bad.. I did find out that if we want the ribbon boards to wrap around the lower bowl, it would cost another 600k..The seats look good in the end zone. I could see these maybe being permanent at some time.

You forgot to attach the photos!

Reaction Score
Only thing that's weird are the flag poles in the middle of the seats. But they're visitor section anyway so who cares.

Reaction Score
Wow, thanks for the pictures! The temp seats look amazing.

Reaction Score
The ribbon boards go from 15 yard line to 15 yard line... I'm personally a little bit disappointed. We were led to believe the whole lower area was going to ringed with the ribbon boards, with the exception of the open end zone...

_LLP6254.jpg

Reaction Score
Do we know how many extra the temp seats hold? I have heard anything from 2k to 5k.

Reaction Score
The ribbon boards go from 15 yard line to 15 yard line... I'm personally a little bit disappointed. We were led to believe the whole lower area was going to ringed with the ribbon boards, with the exception of the open end zone...

View attachment 3711

Thanks Gilligan, looks amazing. At first i was going to say the same thing, but they look good as is. Really good.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
great photos. the new seats should be permanent.

Reaction Score

I don't believe they ever said it would encompass the lower area. They said three ribbon boards amounting to several hundred feet coverage (gotta go look for it)

Edit - found it: http://www.daktronics.com/Company/NewsReleases/Pages/RentschlerFieldPartnerswithDaktronics.aspx

"The two ribbon displays will provide the opportunity to showcase sponsors throughout events and provide up-to-the-minute statistics and game information. One of these displays will wrap around the fascia of the seating bowl featuring 20 millimeter line spacing and measuring more than 2 feet high by 210 feet wide. The other display will measure more than 2 feet high by 73 feet wide and feature the same 20 millimeter line spacing."

Is there a third above the student section - tough to see in the end zone shot??

Reaction Score
The view from behind the temp stands.. If we made these permanent, we can move back the scoreboard and also the perimeter fencing to have larger area for people flow...

_LLP6252.jpg

Reaction Score
The red liners by the scoreboard are gonna throw a fit. :cool: I expect a sizable police presence for the Mich game by the temp seats. The red line drunks are not gonna be happy if we are getting blown out and those seats are full of loud Mich fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom