The Retired Judge Speaks. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Retired Judge Speaks.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Mmm

i drank a Miller lite at msg during providence game , I did not during Marquette game . I learned my lesson. I will indeed choke one down on Friday
Did it taste great or was it less filling?
Do we need another poll?

Reaction Score
My favorite picture of Jimmy Buffett.

l.jpg

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
After reading this thread (and so many others with the same whiny kumbaya BS), here's my idea for charity: Sell Hans's organs to kids needing organ transplants. The sooner the better.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
After reading this thread (and so many others with the same whiny kumbaya BS), here's my idea for charity: Sell Hans's organs to kids needing organ transplants. The sooner the better.
Like I'm the whiny one, crabcakes.
Kudos on the apostrophe though.

PS - The organs are already earmarked for donation, just to piss you off. You thought otherwise?

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You need Hans in there looking extremely professorial!

And Fishy throwing them and 93 other posters into a volcano with two posters in cages watching.

But I love what you’ve done here!

This is the way! I have spoken!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
PS - The organs are already earmarked for donation, just to piss you off. You thought otherwise?
No. I want someone to take them right now.

As well-intentioned as you may think you are, you've become the ref who thinks the fans came to see him.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
No. I want someone to take them right now.

As well-intentioned as you may think you are, you've become the ref who thinks the fans came to see him.
I unambiguously argue in favor of boosting the inner game to improve team performance to apparent minimal effect and no great popularity among those who with equal fervor exhibit greater emphasize on irksome deficiencies in the emotional maturity, mental toughness, and focus regarding the head coach and certain players. For a guy who credibly prides himself on an attuned sense of humor, you seem not to even recognize the possibility of irony in there.

You're certainly entitled to canvass for support toward taking my organs out, but I'm nothing close to a referee, unless you meant that solely as an imprecise analogy to highlight what you perceive as bothersome arrogance in my stance.

I can't pursue my passion without acknowledging yours. We seem to have wide disagreement. Maybe you've got a stronger argument and I just don't see it.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Your former and retired Judge is headed down to lovely Key West to enjoy the 1st and 2nd rds from sunny FLA. And here we are, less than 2 days until tipoff, watching our Mojo flop around like a half dead snapper on a dock.

I may be retired, but that doesn't mean I don't care. And it doesn't mean I suddenly forgot how to Mojo up a title or four.

I'll leave you with my thoughts. Do with them what you will.

1) It's crystal clear those limericks were Mojo repellant yet, the current position has ignored any punishment of that.
2) It's crystal clear those $2 Miller Lites were rocket fuel for our fans and our team's performance. AD Dave says "Do you see what I see?" Not sure how the current position ignores this too.
3) Tom posted about getting behind a charity in the attached post (It Is Scapegoat Time of Year.) and one person responded to it. All years great in the history of the Yard had some charitable component. I mean, we stood on a stage and had Saint James Calhoun thank us personally for donating a $47,000 heart transplant machine.

Time's a'wastin and you're all spinning your wheels talking about a G League post. Well, I'm out. I'll be living the lyrics of a Jimmy Buffet song at this point tomorrow. Good luck.

View attachment 85147
Bumping this in search of mojo. I just donated $77.74 to Bleeding Blue for Good! And I pledge to donate an additional $77.74 for each weekend we get to enjoy our Huskies in the tournament (would do each game but I am a poor)

Reaction Score
Forget about Miller and Rolling Rock, Jimmy’s beer is Landshark and yes I have them loaded and ready to go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom