The results of the Big East writers preseason poll | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The results of the Big East writers preseason poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just think there are better shooters in the BE this year vs last and they will help shred the Quse zone. The Quse fans think they are the "longest team" and the deepest- they are neither. We are the longest and Lville is the deepest and they also have the top PG in the BE to start the year.

Reaction Score
If I'm reading that right, did some writers vote for Connecticut lower than 2nd? I don't really care if Cuse or Connecticut is at the top, but that's just goofy.

Reaction Score
Cuse better enjoy the #1 ranking while they can, once they hit the ACC I doubt that they will have that pleasure again.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
So playing the point in the Final Four on the NC winning team isn't enough proof for you?
If we play high stakes with someone else's money we play differently than when we play with our money.

Having Kemba in the clutch is different than not having Kemba in the clutch. We all our projecting, myself included, that there is a terrific core of players for Shabazz to work with this season. But no one knows for certain if this super talented squad will make up for the absence of what Kemba brought to the team last season. I think it is reasonable to have doubts.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So playing the point in the Final Four on the NC winning team isn't enough proof for you?
all i meant was that he is unproven at running a team and being the starting PG. i was only trying to explain why some of the writers might have put Syracuse as #1 and UCONN as #2. he's plenty proven for me. i'm psyched we have him and expect big things from him (and Ryan) this year!! but, in fairness, he did have Kemba to fall back on last year. this year no such luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom