The Real Judge Speaks | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Real Judge Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
::talks to the hand::
bttr.JPG

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
One very important thing that I fear many have forgotten: you don't find the mojo, the mojo finds you.

We've been provided an abundance very recently, Miller Lite (with the obligatory spoiled arrogance), Bill Murray (and everything that he brings with his vast, brilliant career), very recently Mad Dog Russo and even the Mandalorian. We truly have been blessed.

My concern here is that some may be viewing some of this as something they brought to the table when the reality is that we arrived at the table empty handed and were provided a veritable feast.

Be humble to the mojo Gods or they will exact revenge.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's all good, boys! Just imagine if we went with Cocaine Bear. Disappeared fasted than Snakes on a Plane.

Reaction Score
It's all good, boys! Just imagine if we went with Cocaine Bear. Disappeared fasted than Snakes on a Plane.
I was ready to go all in on Cocaine bear but the fatal mistake was having a release date of 2/24 instead of 2/22 (same as our $2 beer night). Mojo would have been off the charts. But I'd say we are making out alright :D
Bill Murray GIF by Space Jam

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't belong in that company!

Dumping on the dumpster is the mojo. He's compounding his anti mojo with this thread. And his sycophants are rallying to him like abused and starving dogs to a disturbed master throwing crumbs on the floor! This is not the way!

And that dufus August-West has drawn my ire with his anti mojo! Hanging the math nerds of all posters! Ridiculous. They are the 0.013672% in this forum who don't bring nonsense to it. The rest of us should be hung. The only thing we contribute is insanity to an insane world. Worse is he didn't take the signs that his suggestion was bad mojo! His polls were being blocked. His credit card wouldn't work. The mojo gods were angry with him and he still is persisting with it. And now I'm being recommended to be in his company when my Mando and Boba revenge of the nerd shtick is meant to counter his anti mojo! This is a ridiculous way!

Prankster gets a pass. Yes he proposed a lame sentencing but he has to be excused because he was traumatized from last years rejection. If anything this forum should be ashamed they passed him over for the dumpster last season! How did that work out? He gets a tepid way.

CL82 was on my radar. He got marks for dumping on the dumpster for the mojo but I've seen him capitulating in this thread to the dumpster. If I go postal over August-West for persisting in his suggestion when the mojo gods have rejected his proposal how can anyone give CL82 a pass for his Dooooomed schtick when it was obviously a fail in the previous eight years before this season. We are UConn! We are a Blue Blood and the only one remaining in this tournament! We fear no one! It is not the way and his feigned anger to the dumpster is absolutely not the mojo way!

And though he is not in this picture I'm ashamed I suggested Fishy to be hung for the mojo! There are no written rules that prevent a second hanging but thankfully the unwritten rule is that there are no second hangings. Needless to say Fishy is a master at the understated. He suggested he would throw 98% of Boneyarders into a volcano and when asked what would he do with the remaining 2% he wrote "throw them in a cage"! Pure gold. And then he created the thread about playing with house money! Of all the posters I would not have thought Fishy to be an apologista. To his one redeeming credit Deepster rightfully took issue with this statement. And @Dove was masterful in ridiculing the minions who gave Fishy a like in that thread! Fishy should volunteer to go to Mordor climb Mount Doom and jump into the lava taking with him all the weak posters who follow him to their fatal ending. And CL82 as well. What better way to end Dooooommmed!!!!! than to terminate it in Mount Doom! This would be the way!

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!!!
Yawn.
32F4406A-A02D-450E-968C-DA7736D61137.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Honestly, if that's something he regularly orders, I think less of him.
A little lunch place near me has all kinds of celebrity named sandwiches. I am extraordinarily confident that none of them have ever been to that restaurant.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Let me tell you something.

When it comes to Mojo, ADub GETS IT.
Meh. While it might not be anyone's first choice, that Philly chicken thing sounds like it's certainly very edible.

Now, short of eating the most heinous sandwich I've ever tasted - a vastedda at Ferdinando's in Red Hook (which has no Bill Murray link) - for the sake of mojo, who is making batches of these Murray favorites and downing them for the cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom