The Real Judge Speaks | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Real Judge Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Less than 11 hours before I return to my self-banning GameDay Individual Mojo:

From midnight on the day of a game until the completion of that day's game, I may not post more than once in any thread, and any posts I make are limited to 3 words with none of them being verbs.

It ain't easy writing a 3-word 5-7-5 haiku, but we're all needed and called upon to do what we can do to contribute to the shared success of this team of coaches, players, and fans all working together
One
Game
At
A
Time

Note: Within established norms, any haiku that counts out as 5-7-5 will continue to get a Like from me. To stay within the limitations imposed by my sentence, any haiku that seems amiss will get a Wow emoji. I invite posters to Edit within time limits or post a correction separately in haiku. Similarly, those who note a miscount are invited to quote and signal (by way of 5-7-5 haiku) to the poster that there might be a better way.

Nervous Bill Murray GIF by Ghostbusters

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Less than 11 hours before I return to my self-banning GameDay Individual Mojo:

From midnight on the day of a game until the completion of that day's game, I may not post more than once in any thread, and any posts I make are limited to 3 words with none of them being verbs.

It ain't easy writing a 3-word 5-7-5 haiku, but we're all needed and called upon to do what we can do to contribute to the shared success of this team of coaches, players, and fans all working together
One
Game
At
A
Time

Note: Within established norms, any haiku that counts out as 5-7-5 will continue to get a Like from me. To stay within the limitations imposed by my sentence, any haiku that seems amiss will get a Wow emoji. I invite posters to Edit within time limits or post a correction separately in haiku. Similarly, those who note a miscount are invited to quote and signal (by way of 5-7-5 haiku) to the poster that there might be a better way.

Mathematical
Maneuverability
Obliteration

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Mathematical
Maneuverability
Obliteration
Inconoclastic
Idiosyncratic
Inspirational

(Tossing a bone to those who suggested that I intentionally err when posting haiku, and respecting those who question the wisdom/impact of writing haiku outside of the Haiku Thread. Could have 'bent' things and gone with "idiosyncratical")

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Know when to say when
Sunburned and liver-damaged
Isn't a healthy brag

Nope, it ain't haiku
That's reserved for tomorrow
when all can start theirs with...

"We've got Bill Murray
And you don't have Bill Murray"...
[Then mention opponent]

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Bill Murray, Miller Lites… you are right. These are good, true mojo. And yet it remains that this is a problem of your own making… after god knows how long and two wins you waltz back in here “look at me I solved the problem!” Gee thanks. Maybe don’t let so many cooks in the kitchen in the first place?

If you want to invoke visions of St. Jim, then say you ef-ed up. “You want me to say I ef-ed up, I ef-ed up. I took Bill Murray and Miller Lites. They’re NAWT BAD”

I hope it works.

B735EC23-A053-4578-A74D-6F39A9DE6089.jpeg

Cross off CL and add Fleud dot gif dot jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bill Murray, Miller Lites… you are right. These are good, true mojo. And yet it remains that this is a problem of your own making… after god knows how long and two wins you waltz back in here “look at me I solved the problem!” Gee thanks. Maybe don’t let so many cooks in the kitchen in the first place?

If you want to invoke visions of St. Jim, then say you ef-ed up. “You want me to say I ef-ed up, I ef-ed up. I took Bill Murray and Miller Lites. They’re NAWT BAD”

I hope it works.

View attachment 85605
Simple question for you. Yes or No.

Do you feel 100% comfortable heading into a potential Final Four weekend with that Q League nonsense fueling the Mojo?

I did what I had to do. I saw an opportunity for a title that we were not maximizing and I stepped in. Sue me.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Do you feel 100% comfortable heading into a potential Final Four weekend with that Q League nonsense fueling the Mojo?

I did what I had to do. I saw an opportunity for a title that we were not maximizing and I stepped in. Sue me.
Please stop.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I did what I had to do. I saw an opportunity for an to climb back on board the mojo train once it seemed likely that the team would be successful and I stepped in. Sue me.
Believe me, we all know it.

That said, do whatever works for you. If you believe it helps the mojo, then it does.

bill murray GIF

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

No. In total agreement that it was a mojo disgrace. But you created it. Just say you ef-ed up. You took Bill Murray and Miller Lite and they’re NAWT BAD.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

I hope it works.

View attachment 85605
I don't belong in that company!

Dumping on the dumpster is the mojo. He's compounding his anti mojo with this thread. And his sycophants are rallying to him like abused and starving dogs to a disturbed master throwing crumbs on the floor! This is not the way!

And that dufus August-West has drawn my ire with his anti mojo! Hanging the math nerds of all posters! Ridiculous. They are the 0.013672% in this forum who don't bring nonsense to it. The rest of us should be hung. The only thing we contribute is insanity to an insane world. Worse is he didn't take the signs that his suggestion was bad mojo! His polls were being blocked. His credit card wouldn't work. The mojo gods were angry with him and he still is persisting with it. And now I'm being recommended to be in his company when my Mando and Boba revenge of the nerd shtick is meant to counter his anti mojo! This is a ridiculous way!

Prankster gets a pass. Yes he proposed a lame sentencing but he has to be excused because he was traumatized from last years rejection. If anything this forum should be ashamed they passed him over for the dumpster last season! How did that work out? He gets a tepid way.

CL82 was on my radar. He got marks for dumping on the dumpster for the mojo but I've seen him capitulating in this thread to the dumpster. If I go postal over August-West for persisting in his suggestion when the mojo gods have rejected his proposal how can anyone give CL82 a pass for his Dooooomed schtick when it was obviously a fail in the previous eight years before this season. We are UConn! We are a Blue Blood and the only one remaining in this tournament! We fear no one! It is not the way and his feigned anger to the dumpster is absolutely not the mojo way!

And though he is not in this picture I'm ashamed I suggested Fishy to be hung for the mojo! There are no written rules that prevent a second hanging but thankfully the unwritten rule is that there are no second hangings. Needless to say Fishy is a master at the understated. He suggested he would throw 98% of Boneyarders into a volcano and when asked what would he do with the remaining 2% he wrote "throw them in a cage"! Pure gold. And then he created the thread about playing with house money! Of all the posters I would not have thought Fishy to be an apologista. To his one redeeming credit Deepster rightfully took issue with this statement. And @Dove was masterful in ridiculing the minions who gave Fishy a like in that thread! Fishy should volunteer to go to Mordor climb Mount Doom and jump into the lava taking with him all the weak posters who follow him to their fatal ending. And CL82 as well. What better way to end Dooooommmed!!!!! than to terminate it in Mount Doom! This would be the way!

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020