The Randy Man can't! | The Boneyard

The Randy Man can't!

Reaction Score
John Feinstein wrote that toward the end of Edsall's tenure at Maryland.

Time to face facts. UConn needs to move on from him. Its beyond pathetic at this point. Even the Diaco era didn't have results this disastrous. And these are all his players now.

Reaction Score

Time to face facts. UConn needs to move on from him. Its beyond pathetic at this point. Even the Diaco era didn't have results this disastrous. And these are all his players now.
I don’t know what is the case for keeping him?

Reaction Score
$$$

That's it. No other reason to keep him.
We can afford it. I don’t think we can come up with the $9,000,000 you mentioned earlier, which I agree with, but enough to get a better coach than Edsall. We were probably the worst team in Football in 2019 well at least the worst defense in history of the NCAA. That was his second or third year here too. I had enough, but who knows what will happen. Will DB listen to the fan base? Or will he continue to let this happen.

Reaction Score
Never thought I’d see the day when I’d miss Vinyard Vines and the possibility of UConn games on Nickelodeon.

Reaction Score

Seem to recall saying all this 15 years ago. And seem to recall sying that hiring him back was a mistake. It signaled that the program was not serious avout moving forward.

Reaction Score
In the Miami Alabama game the announcers were mentioning UConn for some reason that I missed and mentioned Holy Cross beating us today. Sean McDonough said ' I have been saying that Bob Chesney is a rising star for a couple years now". I suppose we could do worse. Edsall has to be done. This reminds me of Dom Perno level of frustration for our basketball program back in the 80's. Just no reason for hope with the present staff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom