The Ramblings Of A Coach On The Edge | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Ramblings Of A Coach On The Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was thinking she should take in a few UConn practices. Geno has always said anyone can come. It would not help Holly. She would/does lack the mental capacity of emotional make up to implement what she observed. As a matter of fact there is a video of Geno talking about his open door policy and then chuckling (unable to restrain his quipster heart) and saying "they can't replicate it anyway" or words to that effect.
After spending decades with Pat I'm not sure a couple practices with Geno would help. But a picture of her sitting in the cheap seats with a note pad while Geno coached in the background would be "priceless"..

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was thinking she should take in a few UConn practices. Geno has always said anyone can come. It would not help Holly. She would/does lack the mental capacity of emotional make up to implement what she observed. As a matter of fact there is a video of Geno talking about his open door policy and then chuckling (unable to restrain his quipster heart) and saying "they can't replicate it anyway" or words to that effect.

The scandal would be unbelievable. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog