The Power of Poise Execution Quickness and Confidence | The Boneyard

The Power of Poise Execution Quickness and Confidence

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Not much else to say about tonite. Yep UConn had it all tonite. While other top teams struggle UConn is rolling over everybody. Its the second half of the season and if you look at tonites games alot of top teams are struggling and over the past week they all seem to struggle. I guess I couldve kept this post one of my shortest by just mentioning the title line but I cant. Im excited. Geno was excited after the game. Another away game and a big time win against a big time opponent. Its the second half of the season and UConn has risen to the top...the cream of the top, the cherry on top of the ice cream sunday.

A couple of weeks ago LVille had people thinking they were number 1, then a short time later fans and media said Miss St was the top team but no team has done what UConn has done to top teams and tonite on ESPN not ESPN 2 showed the world of WCBB who is number 1 and why. Poise execution quickness confidence and having fun while doing it. Some of the passing was tuff to watch because it was so fast so quick I couldnt keep up with the ball. Simply Amazin. Geno is the King. I mean what he has built and continues to build and continues to break his own records without a hiccup is amazin. He is the greatest coach in any sport. Fans and coaches say yeah its because he gets the best players. Hello why dont you get the best players???? Because Geno attracts the best players because of his accomplishments. Remember Aja Wilson couldve come to UConn along with alot of other great players and they all could have multiple National Championships but they went elsewhere for what ever reasons. IMO you measure greatness by the number of Championships you win. At UConn its expected. At other schools its a goal. Winning is a habit at UConn. Its an expectation at UConn. Geno has created it and there isnt enough money in the state to pay Geno what he's worth.... with the monies he brings into the state and school. Your watching a living legend folks. There arent many in all of sports. Dont miss a game because some day you will regret not watching them over and over again.

UConn is a dynasty and there arent many in sports. Everything that makes up UConn Womens Basketball is a direct result of what Geno and Chris have built. They are leaders and leaders who have followers and kids who want to play for them. The hardest thing to do in any sport is to set a bar and continue to break it. Geno and Chris continue to do it.

GO Huskies ... to the top.....to the very Top.

Reaction Score
And how about Gabulous? The work she did defensively on Wilson down low was superb. And catching sky for so many defensive rebounds! She was everywhere and everything.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
And how about Gabulous? The work she did defensively on Wilson down low was superb. And catching sky for so many defensive rebounds! She was everywhere and everything.

And she did it all on a bum hip.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I love ya Tony, but UCONN is NOT rolling over everyone. Texas came within a whisker of beating us, and if ND had not experienced a 4th Q meltdown - the likes of which they have probably never experienced, we likely lose that game as well.

I love this team as much as anyone, but this has not been a cakewalk season by any stretch of the imagination.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom