The Picture that says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CEP3055.jpg

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Kelly scored 1,109 points, had 821 rebounds, dished 545 assists and stole 294 steals...great stats. But this picture captures what she did best, off the ball defense..!! Too bad there is no stat for that....Go Huskies..!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Nice pictorial point.
Aside - Diggins was impressive in defeat. My impressions of her went way up by the way she handled the loss on the court and in the presser and with the media afterwords. Really classy - and a side of her I had not seen.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Skylar was pretty classy in that loss, I will say that. I love that Kelly Faris ended her career with two NCs, instead of two NC game losses.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Kelly was incredibly intense on every play. She never lost focus and never took a play off. I think her intensity shows in that photo. It's a rare quality. Maya was (and is) that way too. We're lucky to be fans of a team with terrific players who are so easy to root for.

Reaction Score
Love it! I will give props to Skylar who was very gracious in defeat. I'll be rooting for Kelly in the WNBA!

Reaction Score
It seems like the consensus among Boneyarders is that praising Skylar (deservedly) for being so classy in defeat is much more enjoyable than suffering her perceived arrogance after a victory.

There's more than "perception" in the taunt "This is my house!" at an away game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
There's more than "perception" in the taunt "This is my house!" at an away game.
Wonk is right. There's a real basis for claims of arrogance and poor behavior. But I agree that Skylar was gracious in defeat.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It seems like the consensus among Boneyarders is that praising Skylar (deservedly) for being so classy in defeat is much more enjoyable than suffering her perceived arrogance after a victory.
Now Kib, that was an ungenerous thought!:eek:
I am not sure I ever paid that much attention to her off the court - but I did have a less than positive impression of her demeanor on the court - maybe more cockiness than arrogance, but whatever. And yes - in defeat she was pretty spectacular, and it was very nice to see.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
it was her house, she backed it up until the Final Four game

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Nice pictorial point.
Aside - Diggins was impressive in defeat. My impressions of her went way up by the way she handled the loss on the court and in the presser and with the media afterwords. Really classy - and a side of her I had not seen.
It wasn't until someone mentioned it recently on the boneyard- but after Skylar fouled Kelly with a minute plus left, she came back to Kelly, patted her on the backside and I think grabbed her hand and passed probably a congratulatory remark. That was classy. I wasn't always thrilled with her on court demeanor. But probably would have loved her if she was ours!

Reaction Score
Now Kib, that was an ungenerous thought!:eek:
I am not sure I ever paid that much attention to her off the court - but I did have a less than positive impression of her demeanor on the court - maybe more cockiness than arrogance, but whatever. And yes - in defeat she was pretty spectacular, and it was very nice to see.
Yes, I like her best in defeat. I just wish I'd liked her more often.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Yes, I like her best in defeat. I just wish I'd liked her more often.
I'll 2nd that! I like your wit!!! Those games this year were extra painful. I really think N Dame was a little better than us for the prior two years. Older and deeper. But handing all three games over was "difficult " to say the least !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom