The PG situation seems clear going forward | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The PG situation seems clear going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
What's the harm in playing Jax more? It's been said he he is a good passer and has a decent handle for a guy his size. His negative was shooting....can he be worse than Cole/Gaff yesterday?

As a primary ballhandler?

Yeah he could be worse.

Reaction Score
As a primary ballhandler?

Yeah he could be worse.

Yeah agree there but I doubt anyone believes he could be the primary ball handler, at east I hope not. What I would like to believe is giving him more than 1 mistake and done could possibly allow us someone who could give us more than 2 pts and a couple rebounds in 27 minutes of play LOL. Brendan Adams was invisible in this one how Hurely allowed that many minutes is unbelievable. Hardly heard his name how could he have been out there that long if he wasn't mentioned? Way too much Cole/Gaffney and Cole/Gaffney/Adams for this team to be good. Not saying Andre is the answer but only 5 minutes a game will never help him on his confidence level, needs to have some rope.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Agree. I do think Tyler would have been a difference maker that would have forced them to come out of the paint to cover him.

Yes, he can help, if we can get him the ball from the inside out or in transition. His shot motion is slow, so they close out on him quickly when the ball just moves around the perimeter in our offense. Even cross court works, if not lobbed.

If you watch the replay, you can see how much more quickly Creighton makes those perimeter passes and gets clean looks. They do it without dribbling. Our guys are addicted to dribbling.

Reaction Score
Yeah agree there but I doubt anyone believes he could be the primary ball handler, at east I hope not. What I would like to believe is giving him more than 1 mistake and done could possibly allow us someone who could give us more than 2 pts and a couple rebounds in 27 minutes of play LOL. Brendan Adams was invisible in this one how Hurely allowed that many minutes is unbelievable. Hardly heard his name how could he have been out there that long if he wasn't mentioned? Way too much Cole/Gaffney and Cole/Gaffney/Adams for this team to be good. Not saying Andre is the answer but only 5 minutes a game will never help him on his confidence level, needs to have some rope.
exactly...just more eloquently said..thx for expanding

Reaction Score
Still can’t understand why we are not sneaking in a game Wednesday against a scrub squad just to get some more reps in. What’s the possible negative? We are already probably 7-8 games short on the year to this date in a normal year. Are we really not going to play another game until December 30th? That’s nuts
No, we're looking for a game on the 23rd but will likely be the 27th because there's limited Big East options for the 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom