The one past husky you would want on this team | The Boneyard

The one past husky you would want on this team

Reaction Score
Thought about this hard. Emeka and thabeet were my first thoughts. Then Rudy and donyell ( my second pick). But I needed guts and fearlessness and a lunch pail, chip on your shoulder guy. There is only one of those. Rebuounding, defense, shot blocking, and quiet leadership.

Jeff adrien. I know there are other big names. I guess I just miss a real old school pounder for us. It’s been awhile with AO the last.

Reaction Score
Caronimo is an excellent choice. Solves front court scoring and defense and pegs the leadership too.
Can’t argue. Also can’t say I’m disappointed with the agreement in response for the most part. Caron and Marshall would solve a lot of issues.

Reaction Score
We need an alpha, Kemba.
I can’t argue with this but I feel we have the deepest guard roster EVER. And they are all rather good even Temi for goodness sakes. Yes turnovers would come down for sure, but we are scoring fairly well. FSU is just a beast physically and hamilton is a very legit coach. Our success dropped without a post presence. We a had a prolific shot blocker with amidah but still no presence.

Reaction Score
I can’t argue with this but I feel we have the deepest guard roster EVER. And they are all rather good even Temi for goodness sakes. Yes turnovers would come down for sure, but we are scoring fairly well. FSU is just a beast physically and hamilton is a very legit coach. Our success dropped without a post presence. We a had a prolific shot blocker with amidah but still no presence.
Our fanbase vastly overrates our guards, Gilbert is a total stud but he isn't there yet. Our froncourt is terrible so Donyell, Emeka, or Caron are all an easy choice but Kemba was just at another level his junior year, adding the best and most clutch player in the country could do wonders.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Emeka, Thabeet, or Adrien. Need a really good big man

Reaction Score
We don’t have an NBA player or even close to it on this team. Even a near NBA’er big would change things drastically.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Donyell is the best answer. Defends inside, blocks shots, hits the 3, and get his own shot.

But, adding any former great would help any team. That's not really possible is it, so it is an empty exercise.

Aside a few boneheaded lapses. the D was pretty good. The score was like 50-33 forever. The centers can't get caught defending outside and the fouls need to make sure they don't get the and one. Other than a few lazy plays on the 3 pt side. the D was gopd enough to win.

The O was wildly inconsistant and we had too many unforced turnovers. They wilt too much against mildly athletic defenders.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom