The one past husky you would want on this team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The one past husky you would want on this team

Reaction Score
Caron. A sizeable, tough, quick 3 would alleviate the frontcourt woes. He would glove guys like Mann and handle guys like Cook much better.

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
Brimah. We need a big rim protector who wont get bullied

Reaction Score
well we need stanley robinson. put him at the 4 and he'd average 20 ppg these days. one of the craziest athletes ever laid eyes on. he would have bullied kabangele or whatever that frogs name is and decimate him to the next dimension.

Reaction Score
We don’t have an NBA player or even close to it on this team. Even a near NBA’er big would change things drastically.

I still think Jalen’s game might translate well to the NBA. Even with his suspect 3 pt shot. It does need to improve but if he can hit mid range In the NBA he might be able to carve out some minutes off the bench.

I say that mainly bc Purvis seems to be doing well in the G league and I think Adams is a better overall player than Purvis.

Him and Wilson have the best shot at the league in my opinion. Not basing off where they are now. But basing off where they could be.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
This team needs a big but it also needs a leader. My first thought was Emeka. He’d challenge the team in practice, in huddles and in games. His defense would help also. Our guys need a big they can throw the ball up to And he’d go get it. After that I’d go with senior year Brimah only because he’d provide better leader ship than Thabeet. Emeka, Brimah or Thabeet.

Reaction Score
This team needs a big but it also needs a leader. My first thought was Emeka. He’d challenge the team in practice, in huddles and in games. His defense would help also. Our guys need a big they can throw the ball up to And he’d go get it. After that I’d go with senior year Brimah only because he’d provide better leader ship than Thabeet. Emeka, Brimah or Thabeet.
Brimah sucked

Reaction Score

Brimah was a cheerleader, not a leader.

This team needs a guy who knows what smart play look like. It's Okafor.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'm just glad some of the people in this thread don't control time and space. A few could pass for Bill and Ted.

Reaction Score
One of the best shot blockers the college basketball world has ever known and a top center in the college game too. Oakfor. The way he altered shots would have allowed the other four to play more loose and take more risks. Gamble and guess what....one of the college games best shot blockers is likely to bail you out. His maturity would be an amazing example for the rest of the kids to follow. One of the most mature, smartest, highest bball IQs to suit up for Uconn.

Plain and simple UConn needs a big and Oakfor would get it done on and off the court bball, maturity wise, etc.

Or Caron.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Johnny Time! Just joking, but he'd be a front court improvement for sure. Just not as big an improvement as my #1 choice... Emeka would be the biggest instant improvement.

Next choice would be Caron.

Thinking about a big that could be the bully instead of being bullied, Jake wouldn't be a bad addition, either. Or Charlie V. He could show these guys what a stretch 4 should be.

But in the end, it comes down to Emeka, and it ain't close.

Reaction Score
Okafor or Voskuhl.

Jake was a very underrated on-ball defender and possession ender.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Imagine the difference in yesterday's game if instead of Yakwe, we had the best center in all of college basketball. Picture Kabengele being the guy who was out of his element.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom