....the old site.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

....the old site....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
is that really true? i didn't check but aren't there links to bring fans to the new site? or did scout delete all of them?
Nothing is pinned. There are no mods there. They removed all of our mod abilities almost immediately. I've posted the new site and I'll continue to bump it when it slips down too far. With the power issues back there, there are probably a few stragglers who don't know.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
its the theme the forum uses here. it has an almost hospital steril feel. the features more than make up for it
We're still working on customizing the site. Go to the Suggestions, Comments board and voice your requests and Tom will add what he can right now. I know there is an upgrade coming that will add features such as the Ignore button but do't know what else might be included. But, if somethig bothers you, by all means let Tom know by posting in the Suggestions board.

Reaction Score
I am lurking so that I can gather more informational tidbits to bolster my argument that I intend to have with Scout over why they need to refund me my money. I cannot see how they expect UConn fans to pay to support a board on which PC fans are not only mods, but are using that status to try and use the UConn board as a way to elicit more discussion about PC hoops.

Reaction Score
It's like one of those movies where everyone in the town turns into zombies overnight. Yeah, I'm implying that PC fans are zombies. :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Those PC people are being asked by someone at Scout to keep that board active. It isn't working. Any UConn fans that go there are invited to come here. So no UConn fan will stay there. I'm lurking only to get credible UConn fans to this site.
is that true? PC fans as mods on the old board? hysterical. they even started a thread on the baseball board to try to drum up traffic...

Reaction Score
Not only does it appear to be true but the PC mods have decided that everyone reading the UConn board would not have a fulfilling life unless they could also read about PC basketball in the same place.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not only does it appear to be true but the PC mods have decided that everyone reading the UConn board would not have a fulfilling life unless they could also read about PC basketball in the same place.
it's kind of brilliant in a way as several UCONN fans have been baited into posting there.

Reaction Score
Yea i mean i posted because i was just confused about wtf was going on.

Reaction Score
It still says "Boneyard".

They finally took off the word "Boneyard" from the title of the men's hoops board. The word BY from the top of the site has been gone for a few days.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
They finally took off the word "Boneyard" from the title of the men's hoops board. The word BY from the top of the site has been gone for a few days.

alexd providing breaking news about a possible shaky commitment in PC land......nice touch.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Alex, no offense but it may be wiser to ignore them (PC trolls) than to take a jab at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom