The Official SMU Game Thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

The Official SMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wichita State and Arizona would have liked to get it... :confused:
This is not the same SMU team, down two starters. Yes, glad UConn won, but beating an undermanned team at home and scoring 62 points isn’t really a great game. Yes, there were some good plays and Carlton and Vital came up big, but this team is lacking some fire power. Not heart, because they fought tonight, but talent yes. I’m not discounting the progress of Whalley and Carlton, but would like to get offense from the 4.

Reaction Score
This is not the same SMU team, down two starters. Yes, glad UConn won, but beating an undermanned team at home and scoring 62 points isn’t really a great game. Yes, there were some good plays and Carlton and Vital came up big, but this team is lacking some fire power. Not heart, because they fought tonight, but talent yes. I’m not discounting the progress of Whalley and Carlton, but would like to get offense from the 4.

UConn wasn't missing anyone though. What is wrong with you, kids won yet you need to find a reason why the other team aided in our victory? People are losing it more and more.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Fake energy...

Reaction Score
I think he will stop the teams growth. Wilson, Matthews and Polley has higher ceiling. Let them grow...
for a team that desperately needs talent the desire for one of our top two most talented players to leave really baffles me. yes, larrier will indeed eat into all of those guys minutes next year. but that's because he's better

Reaction Score
He is garbage. What part of his game did you enjoy most? Missed layups, free throws, or bad passes? I am sorry but he is a disgrace to the players that suited up for the past 25 years.
This is a little harsh. I enjoy that he is our only guard off the bench. Without him to at least handle the ball we would need Larrier to bring the ball up. Think about that. Also, he's a young man who is trying hard and getting his graduate degree. Try to keep things in perspective.

Reaction Score
I’m not sure I follow. Does a good win require getting offense from the 4?

Reaction Score

I'm not weeping for any team lacking manpower. UConn has been there, done that, and it is doing it again now.

Reaction Score
We got good offense from our 4 guy 6 points 2/3 shooting 6 boards and 3 blocks and went perfect from the line ..!

Reaction Score
UConn wasn't missing anyone though. What is wrong with you, kids won yet you need to find a reason why the other team aided in our victory? People are losing it more and more.
You’re right

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
@UConnDan97

Somewhere USFDan97 just told lightning11 that USF and Too Lane really are the same.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Now why we couldn’t have a recruit visit this game smh
We did I think. I think I saw somewhere Taelon Martin was at the game. A 2020 guard prospect we have been on for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom