The Official Roll Ovah 'nova Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The Official Roll Ovah 'nova Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Please explain. A pass that hits the tight end right in the hands, that either goes in or gets stopped inside 2 yard line with a time out is a problem?. It was played right. Too easy to blame HCBD when someone does not execute. People who wanted a TO there are the same who'd use a reliever in Every baseball game starting April and then blame manager when bllpen in burned out June 1
Thats on Diaco.[/QUOTE

Reaction Score
Just checked in. We still suck, right?
Ok, am I losing my mind, or did our avatars get swapped?! I'm on my phone, and it sure looks like it!

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
Other than the scripted first drive offense has been terrible. Not even attempting to throw the ball downfield, one man routes only, awful. and then Diaco does his thing, horrible game management. Why burn our 2nd timeout after that long pass to Bloom, clock was already stopped for the first down. Then he FAILS to call timeout on a critical 3rd down inside the 10. How many points do we get for taking that timeout into halftime?

Shirrefs looks okay, but who knows, there are no downfield passes being called/thrown.

Reaction Score
I believe our last trick play was with Skip Holtz. Since then ALL 358 trick plays run by our opponents have resulted in 1st downs or TDs.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
That was not a good pass. Neither was the TD. He hasn't proven he can throw more than 5 yards.
I don't know who's worse, the OC or the DC or the HC.

And Mulcahy is clueless. Thinks Stewart is good

He put the ball right on the money to Thomas earlier in the game.

Not a great pass to Myers but he could've caught it.

If anything I've been pleasantly surprised with Shirreffs.

Reaction Score
D has surprised me. Nova converted a 3rd and 22, 3rd and 9, 3rd and whatever and 4th for a TD on their drive. Thought they would not give up so many huge third down conversions. Blitzes are showing way too early and the tackling has been less than textbook.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
AWESOME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads