The Official Roll Ovah 'nova Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

The Official Roll Ovah 'nova Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Just once, I want to see that ball caught without being bobbled.

Reaction Score
Hate to be honest bc I want to win as much as anyone...but we are losing to an FCS team at home at the half. For all the talk about fan support, the B1G, etc we do need to take a step back I think at times and realize what our reality is right now and it's that we are not a good team, hell, we barely look like a D1 team.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Stewart is just bad, just terrible what are these angles he is taking.

Reaction Score
I am actually okay with ow they approached the end of the half except for the last 3 play calls and huddling up. That was bad management/coaching. Need the aggressiveness to win games. Better than sitting on it.

Reaction Score
Hate to be honest bc I want to win as much as anyone...but we are losing to an FCS team at home at the half. For all the talk about fan support, the B1G, etc we do need to take a step back I think at times and realize what our reality is right now and it's that we are not a good team, hell, we barely look like a D1 team.

But Nova is better than a handful of FBS programs. Because they're in FCS doesn't mean they're automatically a bad opponent. No reason to be Debbie Downer already!

Reaction Score
Well it's just one half of football but my god was is a horrendous half. O-line didn't impress, 3rd down defense was atrocious and cr@ppy call by Diaco to end the half, D-line looked good against an overmatched O-line for Nova, Stewart should not be a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom