The Official No Boat, No Problem Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Official No Boat, No Problem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Man. The shot selection and turnovers. 3 possession game with 26 seconds left.

ASU: 68

UConn; 61

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Sendek calls timeout while running the clock out.

#ducktard

Last edited:

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Get down big early. Check.
Mount a big comeback in the 2nd. Check.
Come up short. Check.

Nice 2nd half effort by the guys but man 20-15 and first round NIT losers sounds bad.

Reaction Score
Man tough way to end the season. But this is a learning process. We learn an improve. Nobody gave us a chance when we shocked the world in 2011 or last season. We take the lessons from this season and build on it. I got faith in my UConn Huskies Men's Basketball program. We have great coaching and great players. We will bounce back.

Great season, guys. Keep improving. UConn Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
Can Nolan please try for a defensive stop once in awhile instead of always looking for a charge.

My thought also. He also needs to rebound. Only 3 for the game AB had zero.

caw

Reaction Score
There were something's I took from this:

Samuel is not a player who can go 40 minutes but he is a solid backup. I think we knew this, the coaches knew, but I think the secondary ball handler is less of a problem than some are making it if Adams can bring the goods.

Purvis and Hamilton are going to be very good next year.

Nolan has a pulse, where was it all year?

Goodbye Boat, fantastic player, wish the best for him, even if it's in Europe.

Reaction Score
What you don't realize is that the team can be bad, people can complain about it, and what you said in your post can still be true. And is. And you're probably one of the main culprits.
Do you actually know anything about my post history or are you just talking out of your ass? I've been pretty level headed this year. That doesn't change the fact that this team greatly underperformed and it's ok for a board of UConn fans to be pissed off about it, even if some go a little overboard.

Reaction Score
My positives from the game: I like the 30 second shot clock, less time watching terrible offense each possession, would have been really handy this year since we frequently play 30 seconds of good defense before fouling. Players were mostly allowed to play, which kept good flow to the game, much more watchable than the last few games. The players got to see what life is like without Boatright, and how much work they need to do this summer.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
We need to propose a trade to the women's team Stewart for Nolan throw in cash consideration too

I don't know how you could watch this game and think Nolan was the primary reason we lost. Our other bigs contributed nothing and we had abysmal point guard play for most of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom