The Official NBA Draft Thread...aka...Bazz Night ! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Official NBA Draft Thread...aka...Bazz Night !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
sledog said:
cropola - Baz #10 Where dis he go?? OOpps. I could have aworn that ESPN had scrolled Bazz at #10, but NBA website says Payton is #10.

That was the "top players left", 'Bazz was ranked 10th best player left at that point.

Reaction Score
I know I am biased but I keep thinking about all these PG's with great upside, how many championships do they have?

It will be interesting to see a year (or two) from now how all these picks pan out.

Just hope Bazz doesn't go to a Heat team with out LeBron.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I wonder how Rodney is feeling seeing TJWarren getting drafted

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Gotta admit I don't understand that. Why wouldn't the Sixers just pick Saric in the first place?

Maybe the Magic thought the Nuggets would take Payton before them?

Reaction Score
I went to Ken's Cards tonight, and I was the only person there for the 15 minutes that I was in the store. Niels was a really personable guy, and we spoke for about ten minutes. He told me that he had a really good workout with the 76ers and he feels like if he is drafted it will be by the 6ers @ 52 or 54. He said that he was really nervous, and that he will be spending the next few days in Storrs. I asked about the Calhoun/Ollie effect, and he said that the Sixers love Kevin, but he doesn't feel like Kevin or JC have much pull when it comes to helping guys get drafted. We talked about him being a glue guy, at the next level, and he said "ya, but how many teams are drafting those type of guys?" He did say that he has multiple offers already in Europe, but he believe he will end up in a NBA summer league.

Reaction Score
Don't know what thread to post this in...but does anyone else see the resemblance?
BrGTxfkCQAAYHOS.jpg

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I hope they pay him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics