The Official Larrier and a Terrier Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Official Larrier and a Terrier Game Thread

Reaction Score
Gilbert is really a terrible player right now. All flash, no substance and does nothing to help his teammates on either end.

Adams, Anderson, Vital, Larrier and Polley are the best five players

Reaction Score
Can someone point out an actual set play on offense.

This 'lets pass the ball on the perimeter and then jack a 3' is getting old.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
KO with ten toes out.
What was all the talk about AG being our best player on our team before the season started even based on? It sounds ridiculous now.
Judging any player at this stage of the season is equally ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Plus 5 with Carlton on that quick stint, they were minus 2 while he sat in between stints. I bet his first half +/- splits were similar.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Haven't been able to watch. Is cobb playing?

Reaction Score
KO with ten toes out.

Judging any player at this stage of the season is equally ridiculous.

Not judging the kid. I'm seriously curious how he was considered one of the best on the team before the season. What was seen to warrant such a comment. I'm trying to hold out hope that something changes.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Lot of overreactions about Gilbert, he made some dumb passes but he still is effective in pick n roll and slashing.
I’m not sure I see “effective”. He does beat his man out front and gets through to the hoop, but other than one nice floater hasn’t either finished well at the hoop or found others for easy buckets.

Not giving up, but I need to see better smarts after beating that first defender.

Reaction Score
With Gilberts size which limits his ability to pass and even dribble against good D as well as get his shot off, combined with his liability on D due to his height I don't see how he can be our best player.

Reaction Score
Lot of overreactions about Gilbert, he made some dumb passes but he still is effective in pick n roll and slashing.
And still has 7 assist

Reaction Score
Ha. Big of you on November 19 when the kid's been out for a year.
Hey just my opinion, may not be worth anything. I want nothing more than for him to be as good as he's been talked up to be. Could be rust, could be the shoulder, but obviously he hasn't put it together yet imo. I just expected more out of the gate with all the big talk we head before the season startd. Thats probably just my bad.

Reaction Score
Decent tempo. Vital got back to being a all around player again and not just a 3 point guy. Which is nice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom