The Official Larrier and a Terrier Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

The Official Larrier and a Terrier Game Thread

Reaction Score
Just in reference to your NBA comment...Most wings aren't actually good at handling the rock, that's a major reason why the guys that can are such studs. Even Jaylen Brown on the Celts is mostly a catch and shoot guy offensively.

I agree that most wings in the NBA aren't great at bringing the ball up the court but they can all dribble on the fast break without getting stripped or stumbling.

Reaction Score
Carlton is the only guy on the team who consistently played the pick and roll correctly. By my count the team was Plus 13 just in the 2nd half while he was on the floor and BU did not hit a 3 while he was on the floor in the 2nd half (possibly the 1st half too, but I didn't check for it until the 2nd half) because of his superior hedging and drive help. The man had 4 blocks in 12 minutes and had a couple others that were negated by fouls. Easily our best defensive big man and he looks to have the best hands of our big men as well. I hope KO gets him more time and starts to run some sets for him so he can do some damage inside which would do wonders for our perimeter guys.

"Hedging" seems to be a foreign concept to several members of the team. I guess that is true of a lot of young players until they are taught. I have to remind myself of the youth of this team.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
A lot of you are going to feel silly about all the Gilbert is overrated/should sit talk.
Two games ago there were Yarders saying Vital was a waste of a scholly.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I am loving the deep bench, hustle of many players, pressure defense and the great collection of bigs we have acquired from the transfers and all the freshman. Future
looks bright and as long as there is strong effort, this season is going to be very enjoyable

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom